chapter 14

Maangu na koi aasmaan do sitaron ka jahaan
Banja tu mera humsafar na mujhe chahiye koi muqaam
Dil hi kaafi hai tera mere rehne ke liye

Tu zaroori sa hai mujhko zinda rehne ke liye
Ho.. tu zaroori (tu zaroori)
aa hai mujhko (sa hai mujhko)
zinda rehne.. (zinda rehne..)
Tu zaroori (tu zaroori)
sa hai mujhko
zinda rehne ke liye
Tu zaroori..

)Tu zaroori (tu zaroori)sa hai mujhkozinda rehne ke liyeTu zaroori

"Did someone hurt you, Inara?"

"No."

"Okay, i understand if you need time to share things with me but please don't lie. I know the version of me you saw is not the best one but I promise I'll try to be best I can. I can't promise you love but I'll take my full responsibility as your husband. And I'll try to understand things but please don't ever lie to me. I hate it."

I nod.

"So tell me did someone hurt you?"

"Yes."

"That's it. And I'll give you all the time in the world so you can share your burden with me. Let's sleep."

I stand up and was about to go in the couch when he held my wrist gently.

"Where you going?"

"To sleep?"

"Sit here and tell me why you've been sleeping on the couch and your suitcase is still unpacked? I've been trying to talk to you about it but in the morning whenever I wake up you're not in the room and you came back after I fall asleep in night."

"I thought you would not like me in your personal space and me touching any of your stuff so I waited for you to come and made some space for my things. All my stuff is still packed if I need anything I just open my suitcase and...."

He stand up takes my hand and take me to his walk in closet. He picked up my suitcases and put in on the sofa on the closet and look at me.

"Let's unpack?"

I smile and nodded.

He opened my suitcase picked out my dresses and look at me again.

"Tommorow we're going shopping."

"Why?"

"Because you need new wardrobe."

All her clothes are old. I haven't seen anything new in her luggage and I know she'll get embarrassed if I ask anything about it, so I became a controlling dick and took the fall.

"You're going to replace my wardrobe?"

"No!! We're going to replace your wardrobe and we need an outfit for our reception party. Mom told me to take you shopping. So let's sleep. And you can arrange this closet however you like I don't mind you touching my things."