Chapter 11

Bandeya tu muh mod ke na ja
Bandeya dehleej langh ke na ja
Naina bechare ro-ro ke haare
Chod gaya tu kiske sahare
Ruk ja re, na ja re
Ruk ja re, na ja re
Bandeyaa tu muh mod ke na ja
Rab se hone lage shikwe hain
Jabse tumne kaha chalte hain
Palko se ashq yeh kyun na gire
Seene ki jalan yeh kaise sahen

Ruk ja re, na ja re
Tham ja re, na ja re
Bandeya tu muh mod ke na ja

God dammit she's so fucking beautiful and cute and gorgeous and stunning and breathtaking, she everything she shouldn't be, I'm attracted to her

I came in my room and everything is just as it was when I left this room weeks ago not a single thing of mine is misplaced and I didn't see anything of my wife's belongings except a big stuffed panda is sitting on the couch.

The dressing table is perfectly clean, my bathroom is clean only when I entered my walk-in closet I noticed two suitcase and a duffle bag sit in the corner. She didn't even unpack her stuff.

Why?

I took a hot long shower and I'm less tired and walk out of the bathroom I open the bathroom door and she turn to look at me and her eyes widen and her back is facing me again and she start rambling and I realised that I'm fucking naked. I returned to the bathroom dried myself and enter the closet wore a gray sweatpant and a black tshirt.No one came to my room and I roam naked after shower but I forgot that I have a wife now. Shit.

"I'm sorry, for god's sake at least wear something before exiting the bathroom."

"Not my fault I forgot that I have a wife."

She stills.

"Yeah right, I just came to tell to dinner is ready, mom's calling you."

She's cold and instantly I regret saying that.

"Hey, i didn't-."

She looked at me for the first time since I came back other that our previous stare competition. Her eyes are sad.

"Don't worry i didn't forget our conversation, bold of me to assume you'll remember me."

"Hey, no-."

"Sorry my bad, please come downstairs for dinner everyone's waiting for you."

And she left, she didn't even let me finish. Shit man.

I came and everyone sat on the dinner table except Inara. She's not even looking at me, her smile is forced.

"Inara come sit with us." Mom said.

"I'll eat afterwards maa, I'll need to serve everyone. Please sit down and eat."

We had our dinner. I tried to catch her eye but she avoid looking at me. She came to serve me dinner but didn't even look at me and ask me if I need more or not. Why am I even trying? Why I feel bad for whatever happens in the room? I don't want to feel anything towards her and I'll not. I will stick to my decision. We were sitting in the living room when the door bell rings.