chapter 31

Kyun Khuda ne di laqeerein
Jisme zaahir naam nahi tera
Likh raha hoon dard saare
Yun toh shayar naam nahi mera

Itna bhi kya bewafa koi hota hai
Yeh soch kar raat bhar dil ye rota hai

Asal mein, tum nahi ho mere
Tum nahi ho mere
Tum nahi ho mere (nahi ho mere)
Tum nahi ho mere
Tum nahi ho mere
Tum nahi ho mere (nahi ho mere)

Asal mein, tum nahi ho mereTum nahi ho mereTum nahi ho mere (nahi ho mere)Tum nahi ho mereTum nahi ho mereTum nahi ho mere (nahi ho mere)

It's been a whole day and she didn't show her face to me. Did she know that I found out about her affair, but she couldn't go to Anubhav because he's not in the country at the time.
Where the fuck she is?

The Oberoi women don't know anything about this and i insist that dad keep it that way. I was sitting in my room, my head was about to explode. This headache is killing me.
I drop my head in my hands trying to sooth the ache but nothing happens when the door of my room opens.

"Not now, mom. Please."

But mom was not standing on my door, without ever looking I knew that my cheating wife is standing there.
She came and kneel in front of me and took my hands in hers.

"I'm sorry for acting that way, Mr. Oberoi. I should've listened to you. Please tell me the truth. Please explain what I saw. Please."

What a great fucking actor she is, a tear escape her eyes and my heart ache no matter what she did but my love for her was pure.

"Mr. Oberoi please. Say something. I know I should've handled that better and I'm sorry for not doing so. I just saw and assume the worst by not trusting you but I do. You promised not to hurt me and i believed you. Tell me you didn't."

My jaw start aching for how hard I was gritting my teeth. I stood from my bed leaving her kneeling and said.

"Tell me Inara. Did you do something to hurt me? Did you hurt me?"

"What?"

I pick up the pictures and threw them at her.

"Then what the hell is this?"

She saw the pictures and and all the colours drains from her face.

"No, please trust me. This is not me."

"Oh, just like you trusted me."

"No, i would never do that to you. I would never hurt you like this."

"You couldn't find anyone else? You need to cheat on me with my best friend and why I'm only blaming you. My own best friend betrayed me. You know I could tell when you lie. Every time you lie to me telling me you were somewhere doing something you were with him. Weren't you? I suspected this way before but i thought—i don't know what I thought but this was not that."