chapter 7

Phir kahin dil ne mehsoos kiya tha
Ik dafa phir se zinda ye huaa tha
Nazar jo aaya tu toh jeena aaya
Nazar se phir kyun tu gum ho gaya
Pal mein hi

Haan tere intezaar hai
Kahaan karaar hai
Hai teri aas hi dil ko
Haan beshumaar hai
Bayaan karoon kaise
Tera intezar hai
Tera intezar hai
Tera intezar hai.

They left and I was left to think about the things he said to me.

Well God give me an special talent. I don't know how I manage to make everyone hate me.
First, I was unwanted my my mother. Second, I'm unwanted in this house, unwanted by my own father and now I'm unwanted by my soon to be husband.

They left and I have to clear my mind.
I got ready and left for the place I go when I need a distraction.
A place no one knows about.

My studio.

Well from the start of my graduation year when I started to paint, I made sketchs, my art is very good and I'm so proud of it. I've been selling my paintings through exhibition under the name of 'THE ANONYMOUS ARTIST' no one knows who that is.

No one knows who the anonymous artist is. And with that I'm a dancer and I knows how to play some musical instruments. From the exhibition I have earned enough to learn the things I love and if this family knows about that they will surely take that away from me. But now I'm about to marry in a month so I don't have to worry about that.

With these thoughts I've reached my studio. It is a huge space basically an apartment. It has one small cozy bedroom. One room for my art supplies and paintings. I've turned a hall into my dancing space and the musical instruments are lined up neatly. A bathroom and a small corner for kitchen.

As soon as I opened a door and was welcome by warmth that present in this apartment my phone rings with a message from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hi, uh mom told
Me to message you.

Me
Okay? But you need to
Clarify who you are.

Unknown
Oh it's me Ivaan.

Me.
Oh okay. I'll save your
No. In my phone.

Me.
Is there a reason why
She asked you to msg
me?