Chapter 12

Koi To Ho Mera
Apna Koi To Sahara Ho
Gam Mere Tehar To Jaaye
Koi Kinara Ho

Thes Aisi Dil Pe Laggi
Kya Gunaah Hamara Tha
Mangte Hai Ye Khuda Se
Pyar Na Dobara Ho

Taqdeer Jab Se Tujhse Joodi Ae
Jaam-E-Mohabbat Jeh Ashiqui Hai
Pucho Na Pucho Na Pucho Na
Hum Sataye Huye Hai
Sataye Huye Hai Sataye Huye Hai

Taqdeer Jab Se Tujhse Joodi AeJaam-E-Mohabbat Jeh Ashiqui HaiPucho Na Pucho Na Pucho NaHum Sataye Huye HaiSataye Huye Hai Sataye Huye Hai

I was sitting on the balcony of my room with my dairy. I wanted to write but I couldn't, I'm nervous today in weeks he will be present in this room I've been sleeping in the couch every night since I came here with Mr. Panda my cuddle buddy. Balcony door slide open and I instantly close off my dairy and stuffed in under the pillow.

"What you doing out here?" I jump at the harshness of his words.

"Nothing just waiting for you."

"Why?"

"No it's just we haven't have the chance to talk to each other, you left the next morning of our wedding."

"Don't. Just don't. Get rid of any romantic notions you may have of us
falling in love and living happily ever after. It won't happen."

He shouts and I don't understand, I didn't do anything for him to be this mad we haven't have a chance to talk.

"This is just a marriage of convenience if my father haven't threatened to take away the company I've been building working my ass off, i wouldn't have seen you face. You're here living a luxurious life, enjoy it, don't get in my way. Don't romanticize me just because I've taken care of you. I have to I didn't have other choice."

"Why? I told you to go away i didn't ask you to stay with me."

"Damn women how can you be so ungrateful. I lost millions just to take care of you and you're saying you didn't asked me to. Well I didn't have other choice when you were poisoned. Tell me do you try to take away your life? We'll you could've done better."

My head start spinning, the throbbing in my head intensify. One more addition on the list of people want me dead. It doesn't matter well the person didn't do a marvelous job.

"I didn't even do anything why are you yelling at me?"

He laugh bitterly.

"You didn't do anything? You've taken every single thing that gave me happiness. You bewitched my family, you took away my freedom by marrying me, you almost took away all my hard work I've put up to build my company and not only that you took away my best friend also?"

"What? I didn't took your best friend. Anubhav came and said he wants to be friends with me and I accepted. What is wrong with that?"

"Yeah and you are reason he broke our friendship in the first place. He told me he didn't want to be my friend anymore."

"And you're yelling on me. Why? How is this my fault."

His face turns purple with anger with too strides he came to me and clutches my arms tightly it instantly start paining.

"Oww, you hurting -."

"Can you feel the pain? Good, because you deserve it-."

He's saying something but I can't hear him all the memories are coming back, and I can't breathe.

Mr. Oberoi please leave me. I can't breathe. My arms feel numb from how tight hes gripped them. I'm hyperventilating. I'm trying to speak but I couldn't. He's bad man. He push me with so much force i stumble backwards and can't catch myself from falling in my butt. He left immediately and I was sitting in the corner of the room in complete darkness hugging my knees to my chest and chanting 'please don't hurt me' 'i didn't do anything' it was like I'm bought back to that night again after so many years.
I don't know what happens I don't know where he went. I know nothing just praying and begging them to leave me, but they didn't listen. They kill him brutally who was trying to save me. I kill him. If I didn't call him to ask for help to save me. Maybe, maybe he'll be alive and I'd be in his place. Away from all the hatred, all the pain, I'll be in peace, i deserve some peace or maybe I didn't, because I paying for the sins i haven't commit.
As each tear falls down my face i finally realised how worthless i really am.
I wanted to talk about it, dammit, i wanted to scream, I wanted to yell, i wanted to shout but all I couldn't because i have no one to listen.

Please God, help me. I'm not asking for happiness. I swear, I'm not, just a little less pain, please.

The memories of that time keep replaying in my head. Memories never leave, they haunts me, they hurt me, they heal me and after all these years I'm still waiting for the memories to heal me to made me get rid of the memories haunting me, hurting me. There is something broken inside of me, I don't know what it is. All I know is that it's slowly killing me.
I close my eyes searching for good time to get rid of the thought destroying me, but nothing help. I don't know how much time goes by, I don't know where he is, I lie on the floor still clutching my knees to my chest my tears are still flowing down my face but I'm not crying, just waiting for all of this to be over once again. I just want to sleep a coma would be nice or amnesia, anything to get rid of this, these thoughts, these whisper in my mind. I fall into the restless slumber with the all nightmares.

I don't know now much time pass while I was laying in the corner of the room numb to my bones, I somehow managed to open my eyes against my better judgement, a not so bright but still very much bright for my eyes light came in view. My whole body is aching I sit up my body still protesting but I need to get up I goes to the bathroom and I can't recognise the girl looking directly into my swollen puffed eyes. And here I am again sinking on the bathroom floor unable to breathe. Here I am, on my comfort floor, unable to see, wondering where to disappear, the water sinks underneath fills the void that's beneath. Where did I go wrong that I found comfort on the bathroom floor? A lonely and quiet place. I took a shower and no matter what I do the puffiness and redness of my eyes won't go away. They'll notice I quickly change my clothes and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone. And when I was desending the stairs I saw him and the fear crawl up my spine again, as soon as our eyes collide I avert my gaze.

Author's note

Hey lovelies. I am really hoping you're liking my writing.
This may be the turning point in their relationship or mag be in their life.
Who knows?

Do vote, comment and share.
Thank you.
Love you
Byeeee.