chapter 27

Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke
Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke

Dil keh raha hai gunehgaar ban ja
Bada chain hai inn gunaahon se aage
Main gumshuda si raat hoon
Meri khushnuma subah tum ho

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho..

I want to devour her, worship her like a goddess she is and I did exactly that

I want to devour her, worship her like a goddess she is and I did exactly that. Fuck, it feels so good to be with her. When I met her the first time I didn't think she would come to mean so much to me that i will not be able to imagine my life without her. But i know she and Anubhav is hiding something from me, I can feel it. I know them so well, but i really really really hope it's not something that'll destroy us. I kept those negative thoughts out of my mind for now, I'll deal with it when the time comes.
Right now I focus on worshipping her, for the first time in my life I'm making love to a woman.

I remove my clothes so fast that they'll burn me if they're a second longer on my skin and i remove Inara's clothes as slowly as physically possible my raging hard cock allowed.

"Mr. Oberoi." She pants.

"I know baby, i know."

"You're huge, will that fit in me. I mean—"

I chuckle.

"You're too good for my ego."

"What if it hurts, what if you don't fit."

"You're made for me, love. It may hurt a little but I promise I'll fit. We'll get you ready. Okay? Just relax for me. It will surely hurt of you're tense. Hmm?"

"O..okay. Wha—what about my punishment?"

"Some other day. But don't you think I'll forget that. You'll be punished for being a bad girl. Today I'll treat you like a goddess, my goddess."

I swipe my fingers between her folds and she moans and fuck if it's not the most beautiful and hot sound I've ever heard.

"Fuck, you're so ready for me, love."

I lick my fingers clean and dive in to feast between her thighs. Licking, nibbling, sucking her so hard she's writhing beneath me and when I feel she was about to cum, i withdraw, wanting her to fall apart with me deep inside her. I go up to capture her lips and she opens up immediately tasting herself on my tongue.
I reached for my nightstand drawer, pulled out the condom and was about to wear it when she held my wrist.