chapter 6

Main hoon gumsum tu bhi khamosh hai
Sach hai samay ka hi sab dosh hai
Dhadkan dhadkan ik gam rehta hai
Ho.. jaane kyu phir bhi Dil kehta hai

Jee le zara, jee le zara
Kehta hai dil, jee le zara
Aye humsafar, aye humnawaa
Aa paas aa, jee le zara.

Jee le zara, jee le zaraKehta hai dil, jee le zaraAye humsafar, aye humnawaaAa paas aa, jee le zara

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Yeah, I guess we are".

"Listen Inara, uhh I don't wanna marry you. I'm only doing this because my parents want me to do. It's also your life so I just want you to know what you're signing up for. I cannot love you not now, not ever. So if you want to be their daughter-in-law you can marry me but you can never be my wife and I don't want any dramas afterward so I'm telling you this now. I cannot give you what you're expecting and what you want".

After a beat of silence I spoke.

"So, tell me do you still wanna get married?

I was caught off-guard when she said.

"Yes, I still wanna get married".

She looked at me, so pure, so sad and the loveliest thing alive on this earth.

"I want you to be hundred percent sure, Inara. After we get married you cannot expect me to love you, to talk to you. You will not interfere in my matter we'll be living like roommates who has nothing to do with each other. I won't touch you we will not share any kind of relationship, a husband and a wife should have".

"Yes, i accept".

Her face is blank as she's looking the garden before us, not a single emotion. I thought she'll tell me the fuck off, she'll question me and tell me to talk about this with my parents and not with her

I was about to ask the reason of her decision we hear someone call is from afar. It was Rudra. She didn't hear his voice as she was lost in her own world. He call her again and upon seeing her brother, her eyes softened.
She is the most beautiful creature God has ever created on earth. She's an angle but she's no good for a devil like me. She didn't know what a ruthless, heartless Mafia man I am. He came and kissed her forehead.

"Everything okay, pumpkin?"

"Yeah, I was just telling him about my likes and dislikes".

"Okay, go inside everyone is calling you".

She nodded her head and head inside. I was also about to head inside when Rudra said.

"Ivaan, I wanna talk to you about Inara".

"Yeah, sure".

"Uh, well I really hope that she could trust you so that she'll finally have an companion to talk to. My girl is shy and a introvert she doesn't talk to anyone. If she's in pain or she's hurt she won't tell you. You'll have to understand her by yourself. You'll have to take a good care of her. She's sensitive, she'll think of everybody wellness but herself. You're lucky she's gonna be your partner, I know you'll think that I'm her brother so I need to say this but it's not like this she's an angel. Talk to her try to communicate with her she will be difficult, but please I'm begging you for my little girl, never give up on her. Everyone needs someone to rely on, maybe she'll finally have someone she can talk to she can share the burden. She hides her pain because no one understands, be the one whom she can share her pain with. She's not the princess that needs saving......... nah she's the warrior that needs a place to rest between her battles. So be her home, not her hero.".