chapter 13

Rahe saath adhoorapan
Chaahe main jahaan bhi rahoon
Kahin sabr na mujhe aata hai

Meri berang duniya mein
Mere saath tera hona
Mujhe raahat kyun de jaata hai

Bewajah nahi milna tera mera
Rehnuma, rehnuma, rehnuma..
Bewajah nahi milna tera mera
Rehnuma, rehnuma, rehnuma..

After I exit my room still pissed like hell I picked up my keys and just driving around after an hour or two i came across a beach the peaceful sound of waves helps me calm my anger

After I exit my room still pissed like hell I picked up my keys and just driving around after an hour or two i came across a beach the peaceful sound of waves helps me calm my anger. And slowly I was realising my mistake.

What did she do? She didn't do anything to face my wrath like that
Ughhhhh. Fuck! what did I do? I cannot loose my cool like that I raised my hand on her. Shit her pleas are now ringing in my ears when I have realised what I did was so so so damn wrong. She was pleading me to not hurt her, she was continuously saying that she's hurting and I couldn't listen her ........... I didn't listen her.

Why didn't I just listen her she just wanted to talk I cannot use her as my punching bag. Her tear stained face, her trembling body, the terror in her eyes all coming back like a flashback in front of my eyes, haunting me. No matter what, I cannot get her fearful expression out of my mind. I need to fix this. I have to fix this, but how? I blew up the first chance she gave me to earn her.

I fucked up. And I have to apologise to her.

I lay there thinking and let the waves of ocean lulls into a restless slumber.

Morning around 6.

It's been almost an hour since I've been sitting here with the most beautiful sunrise in front of me but I couldn't enjoy it. Still thinking about last night trying to gather the courage to face her this morning. It's been a rough night for me and a rougher for her. But no matter what I had to do it. And all I can hope for her to forgive me.

When I enter the main door of the mansion mom came into view.

"Huh! Were you outside the whole night Ivaan?"

"Yes mom."

"Why?"

"I-I've been with Anubhav. We were hanging out."

"Are you serious? You've been home after weeks and may I remind you you're newly wed. Instead of spending some quality time with your wife you've been hanging out with your best friend. He's Anubhav, he's with you for as long as I can remember and trust me he's not going anywhere."

And it's like someone punch my gut and squeeze my heart with there bare hands. How do I tell her that I've pushed my best friend just because I was jealous of him, just because my wife seems almost happy with him.