chapter 17

Phir Agar Mujhe Tu Kabhi Na Mile
Humsafar Mera Tu Bane Na Bane
Faaslon Se Mera Pyar Hoga Na Kam
Tu Na Hoga Kabhi Ab Juda

Maine Tera Naam Dil Rakh Diya
Dhadkega Tu Mujhme Sada
Maine Tera Naam Dil Rakh Diya

Tere Vaaste Kabhi Mera
Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kamm

Tere Vaaste Kabhi MeraYeh Pyar Na Hoga Kamm

"Mr. Oberoi. So good to see you."

"You too gentlemen. The lady will also be joining us. Inara?"

"Oh no problem. We don't mind a little beauty present here. You're beautiful Inara."

Is he fucking serious? Flirting with my wife in front of me. I was about to show him his place but my women beat me to it.

"Hello and thank you. This gentleman standing right beside me is my husband and I'm Inara. Inara Ivaan Singh Oberoi. Good to meet you. You can call me Mrs. Oberoi"

Damnn.

"Yes...yess of course Mrs. Oberoi."

I smirks.

That's my girl .

They are walking ahead of us embarrassed to be called out by my wife.

Her face falls as soon as the words leave her mouth and I'm not sure I know what's going on. There's a fear in her eyes. She's seeing back and forth between me and my clients and now I guess I understand what's this is about. I pull her closer to me with my hand on the small of her back and whisper on her ear.

"That's my girl. You did good there, wife."

"I did?"

"Yes, you did. These men needs to learn there place in presence of my women. And I'm proud of you for standing for yourself."

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because they're your clients and I disrespected them. What if my rude behaviour affects your deal?"

"I don't give a fuck. If they can't respect my wife they can go and fuck themselves. I couldn't care less. You're more important."

She smiles and interwined our hands. Which i might tell you fitted perfectly. And feels good.

We sat down on our reserved seats.

"So, shall we order, gentleman?"

As our order came we just sat there discussing about our business with my hand in inara's on the table.

Our meal came and after sometime I feel her uncomfortable.

"What's the matter?"

She just shake her head.