chapter 29

Dard-e-dil ke bina mehfil hi kya
Jo naa toota kabhi woh dil hi kya

Hai mera haal bura aur bura kar de aa
Mere zakhmon ko zara aur hara kar de aa

O bedardeya, yaar bedardeya

It's been a few months since she told me she loves me and the first and last time I heard those words, it's not that i didn't love her

It's been a few months since she told me she loves me and the first and last time I heard those words, it's not that i didn't love her. I do, but fuck i couldn't say it back.
I did it once and look where that love takes me, the day i proposed to Shanaya, the same day I told her I love her, It is also the same thing everything changed, it is also the same day she cheated.
What if I told Inara I love her and she...
Will she ever do something like that with me?
These insecurities are eating me alive, these insecurities are not letting me find my happiness with the women i would die for.

Sex with Inara is soul shattering experience. From the past few months we did it every chance we get, the advantages of living alone. I cooked breakfast for her, we went on many lunch dates, we cooked out dinner together and then I ate her for my dessert. We shifted back to our penthouse. Before marriage I used to live here, i decided to live in my family home just because I didn't want to live here with her at that time. But now, things are totally different now and in these past weeks I even found out about the file Dr. Patel was talking about. The file that is the original report of the DNA test. Shanaya is fucking lying again. I didn't cheat on my wife. I've been faithful to her. I cannot even tell anyone anymore the amount of relief I've felt that time. I just need to confront Shanaya.
Inara is with the Oberoi ladies today, they're having some ladies day out and I can't find the better opportunity to talk to Shanaya.

"Sir?"

"Yes."

"She's here."

"Send her in."

She came in.

"Ivaan? Oh my god I missed you so much."

"Shanaya, I wanted to talk about the baby."

"Our baby? What's is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Correction there Shanaya. Your baby, not mine."

All the colours drains from her face.

"Wha—what are you talking about?"

"I'm exactly talking about what you're thinking."