chapter 19

Mere kandhein mein
Sir ko jukana tera
Mere seene mein khud
Ko chupana tera
Aake mere panaho mein

Shaam oh seher
Kanch ki tarha
Woh toot jaana tera

Aaj bhi jab woh
Manzar nazar aate hain
Dil ki viraniyon ko
Mita jaate hain

Aaj bhi jab wohManzar nazar aate hainDil ki viraniyon koMita jaate hain

She laughed and do as I says. We stayed there kissing, laughing having our moment and talking. I just lay there with her in top of me, her head tucked under my chin, when suddenly she says

"I need to tell you something."

"Hmm?"

"I need to tell you everything."

This gain my undivided attention.

"Tell me what?"

"Everything. But I don't know how. You'll hate me. What if you want to leave me?"

"Nothing of that sort gonna happen. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I want to touch the parts of you no one else has touched. I want to own the piece of you that has yet to be discovered. So stop resisting. Let go. Let it happen"

"Mrs.Chauhan is not my mother."

This shocks me but I keep rubbing circles on her back to comfort her and let her speak everything she needs to let out.

"My mom, she abandon me when I was just a baby. Mr. Chauhan cheated on his wife with my mom but refused to take my responsibility so she just left me on the doorstep of Chauhan's."

She breaks my hold and sit up straight and I pick her up and put her on my lap. Silently telling her she's not going anywhere.

"But only because of dadi, they took me in. She couldn't just leave a newborn out there. I... I used to do everything so that maybe... maybe they'll talk to me, they'll appreciate me, they'll love me but that never happened, they hated me, they punished me for every small mistakes, they punish me if I mistakenly broke a glass, they punish me for their daughter's mistake, they punish me if they had a rough day, but what about me? I've also had a rough days hell I've had a rough life, they all had they're family. Papa..Mr. Chauhan had his wife, his daughter, his...his sons. I had no one"

"Sons?"

"Yes sons, my half twin brothers. You know they was my only solace. They used treated my wounds, I..I cried on their shoulder. But, Chauhans never like our closeness. Days passed like that but because of my brothers there was somewhere hope alive inside if me but when I turned 13 that hope died. Mrs. Chauhan sent my brothers out for their further studies and sold me."

I tightened my hold on her.

Shit.

"He used to visit regularly, he make me sit on his lap and love me and when we were alone he make me sit on his lap in the bathroom and....and..."