1. Sunrise of Death

The sun is never up in Copper 9. Well, because we are involving murder drones we are never going to see the sun. The sun is dimmed by a paned window as we close up into a colony full of stained corpse and headless worker drones.

N wanders around this colony. The place was in carnage. He was supposably being taught by J on how to properly break through defences.

But N now wonders in the colony, drones all dead and the sun setting. And J missing.

He was concerned about this. But he shrugged it off and looked through the colony. The small trinkets in random places was N's favourite thing to do. It was the only thing except killing N could really do that wasn't against the company.

That was when N heard a motorcycle rumble. The rumbling then soon stopped and the sound of footsteps echoed in.

So N, where he is standing in the unknown of a bunker he doesn't know how to escape, and apparently got lost from J, pulled out his claws, widening his stance and looked around.

N slowly peeped through a corner as the silence arose. It was just a worker drone but no worker drones walks into guaranteed death.

Then a cock of a rifle rattled...

And N was suddendly stunned by a bullet flying past his cheek as he peered. He immediately pulled his head back.

He then took out an SMG and held onto his hand to aim the gun properly. He then pushed himself around the corner and ran in terror while shooting at whatever was firing at him.

Although N didnt hit anything as the drones was hiding behind a barricade. The drone springed back up and began to shoot back with an assault rifle.

N switched his arm out for a blade and aimed for a swing that the worker drones dodged with a roll.

The drone grabbed his rifles barrel and swung at the murder drone, bonking N on the head.

N stumbled back and immediately launched his back in full speed and tried to decapitate the drone again.

The drone then uses the barrel to parry his attack and kick him to the ground. The drone dug into his pocket and grabbed our a small snotted revolver and aimed for N's head.

The drone pulled the trigger but nothing shot out. The drone clicked again but nothing came out again. Sure enough the third attempt wasn't any better. Hell all six in the chamber didn't shoot.

This gave N more then enough time to repell the drone back and get an blow on the drone. He was taken aback and finally got stabbed as N's tail began to spear him.

The drone quickly rolled away and got up. He grabbed out another gun and shot back at N.

N quickly chased onto the drone but was then suddenly hit by a bullet that traced a light blue.

The bullet made him woozy, and N slowly fell onto the ground and into a software update...

For a while...