15. Quick Encounter With Flames

A fire has been burning through the woods as the gang slowly made their way out of the facility. The group were first startled but then quickly taken off that the fact Blindy came around to say hi.

Blindy has been wandering off lately even with no sense of direction. And the more confusing part is how she is able to start navigating around and finding her way to get back to the base.

Incase you didn't read about Blindy. She is a drone that cannot see. See is blind. It is very hard to actually understand that.

The drones now stand in a burning forest with a Blindly just standing randomly. "Hey. Thought I came to say hi." Blindly said unremarkably.

Jill goes towards Blindy and just aggressively shakes her in frustration. "Why do you always follow us?" Jill said as he basically assaults her.

Qwertz, still shaked by what he saw patted Jill's shoulders. "The world is full of weirdness... I wouldn't expect next that another group of drones parallel to out strengths will meet us here and fight us."

(Foreshadow????????)

Jill turns to look at Qwertz suspiciously as Qwertz slowly masks his face. He then spun back to Blindly. "Right. Do I need to lock you onto a metal pole?" Jill asked Blindy.

Blindy still had a straight face. "You know I'm not some object with no emotions right?" Blindy said as she was continually shook.

Jill then stopped shaking Blindy and sighed a bit. "Right right. But how are you finding us?"

Blindy pointed towards a moving purple glow that is dangerously moving towards them.

Jill immediately grabs out the rifle from his back and fires a few shots at it. To his surprise, the figure dodged two and grabbed a hold of another one.

Jill was quite literally, dumfounded. "I... Believe that is not normal." Jill said as he fired another batch of bullets towards the drone.

The drone done this same again, spraying a large radius of the bullets towards the group again. The bullets began to ricochet from the surrounding trees surrounding the group.

Jill was even more surprised by this fact. "Alright alright. This is an obvious case of an OP." Jill said as he stands in the swivel of bullets. "We are in big trouble."

Jill took an sturdy stance and looked around. There wasn't much he can do but make sure a bullet doesn't hit the team. "Right... Who is this girl?"

Some hours ago...

(Only exception is the lack of murder drones. Instead Uzi did kill all the worker drones and somehow gained for power.)

"I'll never get that bonus now..." Jill said sadly with a sigh.

Blindy looked forward to the drone. It's body was drenched in oil and has a similar appearance to another drone she can't really put her finger on who. "Well I got a easy solution." She said lifting up a hand.

Suddenly a burst of fire launched out, all the bullets stopped surrounding them and quickly melt off. Other than that Blindy starts to blast out jet engines of heat towards the drone.

The purple drone starts to dodge in speeds that can't be outmatched. Jumping from tree to tree and not letting Blindy get a hit.

Blindy may be blind but the saying goes:

"Fuck you I'm pulling a dare devil" -Retro Noob October 7th, 2023.

So she has incredible upper body strength and sense. In fact, I'm going to point out a character flaw for Blindy. She doesn't even act blind half in combat.

Blindy begins to constant scan for the drone and fire out the blasts of a jet engine ignition at it. Her feet embedded into the ground and her hands continuously outstretched.

Jill thought to help her and loaded in a new round of bullets. He aimed down his iron sight and began to fire off into the where the purple drone might end up next.

Shen just looked at the situation amusingly as it was comical in any way. "You know Qwertz... Some tea will be nice right now." Shen said, instigating more chaos.

Qwertz lit up and grabbed a small bundle from his back and opened it, displaying a small set of china. "Well of course! I got a few flavours in this pouch actually..."

This left N to do absolutely nothing.

(As I think of it V says "and yet I still feel absolutely nothing" foreshadow or um being crazy?)

He guessed he should just watch the two continuously shoot down the purple drone. One thing didn't put him at ease though. That drone... was the kid with V...

V hasn't been seen by anyone since that fight. Come to think of it, it's been about a week or so and he hasn't seen V or J anywhere... Even Tessa...

N began to ponder... does himself feel anything? He is suppose to be a catalyst for all of this. He was suppose to be the one who was needed for a S-21 but when he met the drone he didn't care, he isn't even that included in fights now...

And... is he even suppose to be included?

N then phases as all became silent for him. He felt a strong force hit him as he felt a pull for him upwards. He felt unsettled.

He then looked up. Seeing a Scrapped up V pulled N towards her. Her eyes, where now dirty mix of yellow flashes combined with purple. Her hair, is the same. And probably the only thing that can signify that it was her

A/N: Quick recap: They go outside and starts to fight a stronger uzi. V is also here for some reason that I'm not telling you hahahahahahahaha hahahahahah