12. Jcjenson Infact Can't Do anything correctly

Western Conflict "The Western Entrance"

2000

A narrator speaks upon the start like if it is a report.

'Copper 9, [REDACTED]. Fifty expedition drones have been sent down from JcJenson carrier. Their mission is to reclaim the Western entrance. The only safe option to enter the Western areas of Copper 9.'

The video zooms into an abandoned city,
A destroyed highway bridge over a large cliff, an church placed in the upper middle of the small zone. Multiple shops have been ransacked and place has been degrading.

The newly dropped off drones began work as soon as possible, dismantling broken terrain and salvaging items. They take a quick glimpse of the space craft they came from, as it flew away back into an noticeable carrier in the skies.

Work began for the first night, setting up areas, and fortifying their camp. They work in unison but in a cheerful way.

'These are expedition drones, made for the single purpose of [REDACTED]. Each equipped with [REDACTED]

2100

'It was at this moment where an anomaly appeared, a rouge disassembly drone strikes one of the expedition drones. Expedition drone 1/50 took her out with an [REDACTED] Virus, killing herself in the process.'

'[REDACTED], an extremely dangerous virus was the mixture of 1z079 which corrupts the program entirely, leaving the physical form to override and combust.'

'The disassembly drone was identified as "O" [REDACTED] class. Her memory was retrieved and was sent to JcJenson headquarters where it showed [REDACTED].'

2200

'Another incident has occurred again, the body of "O" suddenly started to reform after [REDACTED] was injected. Another dose of [REDACTED] was applied.'

'The group was warned that "A" and "D" might also be in close proximity.'

Work continues as normal for now.

2300

'Fortifications have been complete, the starting layout of the camp has been finished and was ready for phase 2.'

'Cameras have been set around the base for security.'

The cameras were set up by two young worker drones, they smiled as they ran with their gear. They were talking and were excited.

'No incidents have been noted during this time.'

2400

'An urgent incident has happened. Communications have been compromised and only vitals remain active.'

And radio transmissions read:

ATTENTION, ATTENTION.
02L4 [REDACTED]
UNSTABLE.

A laugh is heard in the transmission and dies down at the end.

'After a few seconds, a fifth of the expedition drones connections have been destroyed, meaning they have been killed.'

Connections have been connected back, the newly set cameras have footage of a large explosion. Expedition drones have abandoned fortifications and have been scattered around the area.

'No commands can be sent through, and incidences of 02L4 have risen from the blast point.'

As now concluded that 02L4 Trojan has successfully hit the area.

0100

Expedition drones have settled into groups and are now defending. It seems like the onslaught keeps going on...

'We are taking notes on the 02L4. They seem to have turned into mindless melting zombies, dying from bullets but after a while just getting back up!'

Another explosion happens in the distance as a group of expedition drones gets overran by the infected. 'I... I can't narrate this anymore... I just... can't....'

0200

'Bringing down ships for an evacuation.'
A new voice spoke in the mic, the voice was deeper, and it definitely sounded older.

'Sighting of "A" has appeared. The body has grown by 300% it is fully consumed by 02L4 and hasgrown a melted slag of armour around it.'

The chaos raged on. More and more expedition drones began to fall as the time passes by.

0300

Not many have survived the continuous attacks, only twenty remains.

Cameras installed lately show a group fleeing an infested building, one pulled an grenade and threw it into the building. "A" is seen dragging a expedition drone by the head as hit Administrates [REDACTED] on itself.

Virtual tears can be seen on the cloudy screen of the drone and the group quickly fled the screen as a giant horde overruns the cameras.

0400

'We have dropped a signal flare at the church, there isn't much we can do but wait for the survivors to get to the ship.'

'The expedition drones are making a run for the church.'

There shows an small group of drones running to the flare. One dives in with an injection of [REDACTED] and explodes at the entrance of the church, obstructing the path for other incidences to chase the others.

0500

'The hell is that!?'

'Um... Well there isn't few left, and uh... Whatever that is, it's coming towards the building.'

'WHAT? Uhm... it's... it's... multiplying! Shit! Shit! Fire at it!"

0600

'Transport arrived too late... There was only one survivor at this point.'

An heavily injured drone was shown sitting in the ship with mechanics checking it's status and plugging it into multiple machinery.

The drone seemed to be one of the young drones setting up the cameras.

'Theres no way we can retake this area, we are abandoning the mission. As for now. UNI, 3E, has successfully taken the Western entrance.'

'There seems to be... Wait no there are other expedition drones down there... They are completely stuck. The whole mission was to unblock off the area and fix the bridge. Really? Okay. We are leaving.'

Footage ends.

A/N: Qwertz did infact not reappear. Why? Chapter 12 was supposed to be chapter 17