-1. Lore Dump (So it isn't confusing)

WARNING: Spoilers.

You've been warned, scroll down now.

Western Civilization

Right. Awhile ago there was a funny rebellion after the disassembly drones were dispatched. Known as the UNI uprising.

UNI, known as the United New Intelligence captured all the abandoned military bases when humans were all killed and became a powerhouse.

These powerhouses although relatively quiet went to war with Jcjenson, their leader, an anomalous drone lead the UNI to the current stalemate.

3E research facility

3E is a SCP type foundation once known as JEEE, 3E rebeledl from Jcjenson and became it's own thing. They somehow didn't get sued. They probably are all fugitives now.

3E is also the creator of a drone zombie virus, not Zombie drones. You'll see these zombies everywhere, but somehow never actually impact the protagonists.

Strangely enough, 3E is literally lobotomy corporation. (Lobotomy corp is a video game)

Black market

The Black market is originally was only for the illegal stuff, and began the illegal stuff center for a while. When the disassembly drones came, many outsiders found shelter in the black market which developed it into more of a community.

Black market had a period where a fight for community instead of organized crime. This gave birth to a type of drone that is becoming less and less common called "Black Market drones" where they fused any drone part together and transfer a conscious to it.

This war eventually ended where a handful of different Mercnary groups banded together to take support the community side. This group of mercenaries are known as the "rats."

Notably, Qwertz may or may not be a high ranking rat.

Roster

Roster is a small Mercnary group which focuses on specialists instead of numbers. Started by previous 3E administrator S-21. They grew well known for doing odd jobs.

This is also where the entities S-22 and S-21 come from. S-21 is the father of S-22, a bright drone who really loved the absolute solver. He caught the absolute solver and stole its powers.

Literally just a male Doll.

S-22 inherited S-21's artificial powers... With mercenary group and facility. He presumably hates his life and puts most of his anger on the Roster which is why they have to buy their way into the facility.

S-22 infact has no idea how to run but the 3E Forrest lab or the Roster. S-21 taught him nothing about any of the two groups.

The Worker drone Mining Facility

Jill's workplace. He escaped during the core meltdown with five others. Only he is confirmed to be alive.

Extra random drones.

Serial Designation S: Random murder drone that dies during Chapter 9.

The Mutants O, A and D: Designated drones for the forgotten bridge to the western area. Got infected by the virus and became beasts.

Serial Designation G: Shen's Ex. Cowboy obsessed. Based off a OC I saw online.

Raider drones: Drones who like crime. Most of them got kicked out of the black market.

Expedition drones: Drones larger and stronger for pioneering. Somehow gets beaten up by a high ass maniac who has the name Qwertz.

Amalgamations: The more common names for these drone zombies.

The Original Gang: Mentioned briefly during Chapter 16.5

The Original Original Gang: The first ever interpretation of the roster. This fanfic is a remake of an older fanfic of mine. 9 mercenaries... They were supposed to be knock off tf2 which also referenced the fourth wall too much.

Camera man: Sometimes there's a joke where the characters are reading off a script.

Oswald: Jill's forgotten love interest. Although Oswald is a boy's name, it is a she. Jill is male. It's confusing.

Canon: Uzi, J, V, N, and Tessa are all official characters from murder drones. They are however side characters... I think N is the protagonist.

N: PLEASE. I need help writing N. He's just Charlie Bucket at this point. He needs more emotions...

Davie: One shot is a oneshot of a drone trapped in the failed expedition at the forgotten bridge.

Davie is presumed to be alive, and still out there...

The leader: The man who brought Jill out of Jcjenson... Presumed dead.

Our Protagonists

We have a total of 6 protagonists, from most important to least.

N - N got captured by Jill. S-22 wanted him for information but suddenly didn't want that information.

Jill - Basically the leader. Has multiple jobs. Whole thing is that he has an anti depressant in his head.

Qwertz - Mad scientist type drone. Wildcard, not his real name?

Shen - The Hacker. Enjoys coffee and being casual.

Blindy - Sibling energy with Jill. Has more character development with the gang but I haven't wrote that yet.

TAD. - Heavy update when? We don't know. And sadly... We don't know if TAD will ever be plot relevant.

A/N

That is about it. Thank you for the 7 people who read this usually. And thank you for the others who come along. I'm currently trying to work on something else...

And if you want to read my other stuff, I have a fanfic called Golden Eyes which I also forgotten about.