10. Lazy Writing Goes Brrrrrr

(I have no interest on making this part. I'll get 11 down quickly tho)

Well after the calamity everyone decided to head back to the base of operations. Qwertz and Shen exchanged greetings at the entrance and immediately went back into their shared work space.

Jill continues on towards the living room to have a break from the fight they had. That is until he was meeted with the sight of N tucking his legs in as he tries to insert a Cassette tape into a DVD player.

"Wait... N? The hell are you doing here?" Jill said in confusion.

"I brought him back." Blindly said standing behind the couch as she did last time. Arms resting in the couch. "I went off track and bumped into the corpse spire... Silly me." Blindly said depressingly.

"Huh. Silly indeed." Jill said in amusement. He went to take a seat on the couch as well as he looked over to N, trying to insert the Cassette in. He took the Cassette of N's hand and they grabbed a walkman and inserted in.

N looked at the Cassette tape with interest... It was Labeled "3E Announcements." The cassette plays as N begins to listen closely...

Announcement of Creation

From the CEO of Jcjenson in Space... I give you Jcjenson JEEE! Extract, Experiment and Exterminate. We have been working with the government to bring a stop to the calamities of new threats. Now we do believe we can break out of the corporatism of Jcjenson but they were the only ones who took our deal.

This is a short announcement but we will update you as we go.

General Announcement For Staff

Hello, we are informed that Jcjenson has seized information and have already taken down certain documents.

Documents include:

01L1
02L4
07L3
08L2
08L5

Well we don't take losing research likely... We have sent messages to HR for them to not seize our info... Like come on we are the same company here.

On other notes, we have taken in a very special threat that has been disrupting general planetary calamities, one that we have theorized caused the Copper 9 Incident.

Announcement Again...

On this announcement I would like to ask Jim to leave the donut boxes in the staff room. Screw you Jim, don't put them in your office division.

Also the very special threat has proven... To be extremely hazardous as it has already breached experimentation twice. We are code naming this drone: Syntax. Currently the most dangerous thing we have.

Announcement from the CEO of Jcjenson

JEEE has peaked my interests in what a threat can be. I would want you to not exterminate the threats but contain them. As for Syntax we have decided to use it to help run facilities singlehandedly.

We are also taking a few samples of 02L4.

Director of JEEC Announcement

Look, let me be real with you. I'm not happy with what Jcjenson is doing and using these threats we have deemed. I've tried to contact them for some time now but it isn't working. So I'm going to send a warning to them. We are sending in a replicant of Syntax, Code named "Cyn" as a worker drone and put them in one of Jcjenson's Cargo shipments to earth.

Cyn shouldn't be too strong. As it only holds a mere fraction to Syntax.

After the Silly Dilly Prank (About like... a decade or less)

So update in Cyn, she destroyed the Earth... Yeah... What does this mean for us? Well we are disbanding from Jcjenson and made trade agreements with the UNI. I know, fancy.

And how did we, the board of directors did this? Well simple. We asked. We asked for Syntax back. Guess what, we got him back! But whatever they did with the AI has made it a boy and has made it burnt out almost.

Final announcement: We are changing our names to the 3E Foundation, I dunno someone on 4chan asked me politely.

Cassette Tape ends.

N looks at the Cassette tape as it slowly ejects out. Something about that name doesn't sit well with N... He believes he has heard that name before... but where?

"It is an useless tape I had lying around. 3E is probably silent nowadays." Jill said as he flips through documents. "They are a very internet influenced Organization..." he said as he grabbed out a page and ripped it up. "They are incredibly relaxed considering how much dangerous stuff they have in there."

He then gets up and stretches a bit. He yawns and then leaves for another room. J was left sitting down and thinking of the Cassette tape.