2. Basically A Kidnapping

It's quite normal, everything seems normal, the pod was broken, V is lounging around and J is... Practicing monologuing. No one seems to be caring about N.

N sits in the middle, being bored as always.

N pulls out a crayon from the ground and begins to scribble on a the floor. His imagination sometimes is the only thing that helps him.

He began to scribble around. Maybe a room... what room? A... desk of sorts? An office room? No. An laboratory! Yes... N continued to scribble down until he almost saw it as reality.

His head starts to ache, he swatted his head around in a fit of fear. The room starts to tear apart, V and J suddenly disappear in a blink and...

"NO! DON'T DESERT ME!" N shouted out.

He suddenly shoots around, tossing and turning until and then froze all of a sudden. There was an eerie silence as he regained consciousness.

(Nightmare.)

A bright light blinded most of N's vision, he can though make out a silhouette of a drone, it then dropped the light source as soon as he shouted out, the terror startling the drone.

The drone itself backed away into a corner and began to scream as well. "Gah! I always forget you guys talk!"

The drone bleated out. The voice was feminine.
She grabbed a random wrench that was laying around and raised it towards the drone.

"Alright... Alright."

It retained its posture, and sweeped off dust from its clothing. N's blindness begins to wear off as the figure grabs the light source and switches it off. She then puts the wrench down.

It was a girl, wearing a hoodie and had smooth hair. She looked a bit tired as she looked around the drone.

Suddenly, the door was open by a rather large figure in posture, about six feet tall and wore goggles that shined white and grey.

"An Error?" The drone boomed out.

The voice spoke bluntly, it stood in the door emotionlessly, scanning the room as if it was an actual robot. The drone itself seemed to be made of largely huge pieces of armour, with scraps of metal welded on and rust slightly being seen.

"Everything is fine TAD, go back to the common room." The drone said as she stood there.

The drone looked unsatisfied although not having any face to express it. Its hands clenched tightly as it surveyed the room again, always landing onto N while looking around.

"Disassembly Drone." The drone boomed out again.

TAD demanded, it's voice more louder them the last time slightly. It now stared down at N, N caught a glimpse of the giant drone, he felt the shudder of fear as he looked at the emotionless thing.

"S-21 wanted this drone. You already know." The drone said again, now walking towards the door. N looked around quickly in a fit of panic.

N tried to get up but he finds himself being chained to a pole of sorts. He struggles again to no prevail.

"TAD, don't worry, there's nothing wrong." The drone reassured again.

The drone nodded, walking away silently. The silence was weird for a drone so large for him, it wasn't really normal to say the least.

"Now... Why did S-22 want to see you?" The drone said as he began to type quicker upon her laptop. She then looked at him questioning questioningly, raising an eyebrow and looked at the N in curiosity. She this crouched down to N's level. She looks more in detail in the systems. She began typing something in again.

(Should've said earlier but N was chained sitting down)

She got up and grabbed out a sticky note, scribbling something down and then putting it upon N's head.

(For anyone curious to read "S-21 Requested this, don't touch it!" This info is not important trust me bro)

"Ba, ba, ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba!"

- TF2 outro

A/N: I've been editing the story. Sorry for the older readers!