12.5: Uzi and the Broken Scraps

Uzi sat in her room, looking at a mirror. Something terribly wrong is happening with her. Her eye has been replaced with a cross momentarily and is not vanishing from sight. She grew worried as she looked. It has been like this for the entire day.

She looked away from the mirror, the symbol hasn't down anything back to Uzi for now, only ruining her chances of becoming prom queen but she was probably never suppose to be prom queen anyways so it's whatever.

Ever since the meeting with V, she wondered something. V has interest in her. She was protecting her and staying on her side. This arosed questions and then realized while fighting, V got stuck inside all of the wreck under the spire. 

V wasn't snoozing on the desk as she was normally, and it's rediculous to think she herself has gone so blind. She grabbed out the modified Railgun and headed outside.

Outside.

Uzi stood in the wreckage of the Corpse spire, now being a corpse lump as for now. Today was prom but she didn't really care. She was determined to fix her eyes and V probably knows something about this. It was them who gave it to her. They were the ones who worked for Jcjenson and they should know how to fix it.

She grabbed out the Railgun and shot it isn't the corpse lump, only to reveal a bunch of melted metal and the corpse of Serial designation S. S was just like what she'd imagine an insane drone will look like, teeth sharpened, mouth open while looking petrified. He must've survived for a while until he died down here.

The body was a hollow shell of what it was originally. It was just a murder drone carcass. She looked closer into the shell, the body was... in surprisingly good shape. No dents, no scratches. Just like brand new.

Suddenly a figure dived past Uzi, taking the body as it swooped the body and left the remains to be kept in on the ground. The figure was wearing what seemed to be a black coat with a yellow armband on. It grabbed a hat and was fiddling around.

Uzi carefully approached the drone. As it fiddles around with the body. She raises her rsailgun and shouts out. "Hey! I was looking at that you know!" Uzi said in a rather angry voice.

"Heh, sorry! I just really needed this corpse sheel right now." The voice of N spoke out. Uzi eyes arched a bit.

"Wait... your the other murder drone during the fight!" Uzi remarked as she realizes.

"Yep! I'm Serial designation N!" N said, turning around, eyes smiling with a salute back in his old hat. "Well, I don't really know what's happening with my squad but I'm hanging out with those drones you seen me with!" N said with an overly optimistic voice.

"You weren't 'this' jolly back in that fight. What happened? Is this like some sort of Robo Psychosis?" Uzi said scanning around N's look. N took his hand down from his head and folded them backwards.

"Well... Let's say it's all repressed." N said after a short pause. He then looks around and sees the incoming sun. "Oh... Uhm the sun coming out! I gotta go bye!" N said rushing away in an instant.

"Huh... weird." Uzi said as she begins to continue to zap away the corpses. One after the other.

Meanwhile in Prom

Lizzy stands on stage in the prom, waiting awkwardly as she stalls time. Doll, is waiting patiently as they have agreed that V would've been prom queen.

"Well, I guess we need another Prom Queen. How about you Rebecca?"