VI

Ballister's Pov
—————————————————————

I looked up to a giant pink, thing standing in front of me, I watched as it burst through the thing walls of the closet, ramming into knights left and right.

"This is the part where you run." It said cooly, before flinging multiple people across the room.

I frantically searched for an exit while, Y/N, who's been here the whole time. Stood there with a calm stare, just watching the rhino practically murder people.

I notice it began to charge towards us, I backed away in fear, "No, no, no! Stay away, get back!" I said, running away from the beast. "No! This is not happening!"

"Chill out dude," Y/N said, stopping me from running any further by holding me by the collar of my armor. "It's not like they're not gonna kill you."

"What do you mean! It's a rhino, for Gloreth's sake!" I said, exaggerating my sentence. Her gaze's hardened and threw me onto of the rhino.

"Nimona isn't an "it" hobo man." She spat, jumping up onto the moving rhino as well.

"What do mean Nim- AHH!-" I cut myself off as I realized the rhino was about to run into Ambrosius, I leaned the rhino's path away, or should I say, Nimona's path away, missing him barely, but they still fell to the ground.

I screamed for my life as Nimona charged into random knights and walls, I felt as if I was going to throw up a ferris wheel.

"No! Not the stairs!" I said as they brushed off what I yelled entirely as we jumped down the many flights of stairs.

"And you're the one who said to keep a low profile." Y/N said in front of me with an eye roll.

"Exactly, a rhinoceros, doesn't scream, "low profile!" It screams, "you wanna get caught in record time?"" I yelled sarcastically im her ear.

"Watch out!" Nimona yelled, knocking down a door, making a few knights fly back.

"Why are you a rhino?!" I said, clutching onto Y/N's cloak for dear life, she seemed unbothered by it all, but I could see the smirk growing on her face.

"I'm a lot of things," Nimona said before shoving a rolling chair in front of her, before she shape-shifted into an armadillo, then a bear, a bird, an otter, and a gorilla. All while pushing me on the rolling chair, and well, Y/N just ran behind us, throwing random things at knights that seemed to be gaining on us.

Nimona then proceeded to throw Y/N and I off the balcony, grabbing me by the back of my armor and the side of Y/N's cloak, landing not so gracefully on the ground, of course, as an ostrich.

"Are you gonna be okay?" They said, running into and on top of multiple people.

"No!" I yelled, clutching onto Y/N's cloak, trying desperately not to fall off. She just gave me a subtle side eye before turning back to throwing books and desk lamps at people.

"You promised!" Nimona whined in annoyance, turning their ostrich head around to look me in the eye, resulting in them not being able to see where they were going, I noticed and yelled.

"Right!" Trying to get them to turn the corner.

"You promised not to freak out!" They lashed back, ignoring what I literally, just said.

"Turn right!" Y/N said, at the same pitch I did, but Nimona seemed to listen. Favoritism if you ask me.

Suddenly, a troop if knights appeared from around the corner, stopping in front of us, pulling out their swords. I yelped as Nimona sped up.

They all of a sudden shape shifted into a whale, bursting thought the walls of the lunch room and crushing the two giant doors. Ahhh, Ambrosius and I used to walk though those doors all the- STAY FOCUSED.

Nimona slid along the floor of the cafeteria, when they came to a stop I questioned mentally to myself why the floors hadn't broken yet.

"Wow, these tiles are surprisingly stable." They said in surprise, but of course that didn't last long.

"Oh there we go." Nimona said as the floors began to crack and we proceeded to fall three layers down.

As we made it to the third floor, aka, the bathrooms, the floors stopped breaking for a moment, Nimona looked down to Todd then near his princess part.

"Cold down there." They asked, looking back up to Todd's face before we started falling again, I held onto them tightly so I wouldn't just fly away.

"Help me!" I yelled, of course my butter fingers accidentally let go and I ended up slamming into the ground. "You did that on purpose."

"Of course they did." Y/N said, her expression clearly states, I'm not very good at people reading.

"You catch on quick boss!" Nimona said happily.

As we were about to leave, the statues around the room began to shake, one of the eventually falling forward and smashing onto the ground behind us.

"Ready to get out of here now?" I yelled impatiently, fear captivating my expression.

Nimona nodded before picking Y/N and I up in her rhino form, running past the falling statues as they'd crash down. If I'm ever forgiven, I'm not paying for these castle damages.

As soon as we made it past the statues, in the corner of Nimona's eyes, they caught a glimpse of light. They charge right for it, despite my protest.

As I heard the window shatter, I realized, we were falling, very, very, fast.

I glanced over to Nimona who had just shape shifted into her Gorilla form, grabbing onto my back and sliding down the side of the building.

As we'd soon reach the ground, I smashed into a tree, tumbled down a hill, and slid face first on the ground beside where Nimona stood proudly, looking over her work of destruction.

But that's when I soon realized, someone was missing.

Before I could say anything, I was hit in the head with a flying piece of rubble, effectively knocking me unconscious.

A/N
—————————————————————

It's so fun to write cliffhangers when you're not the one reading <3
But I should probably go to bed, I'm so sleep deprived 💀

1057 Words
Stay safe and stay hydrated!