IX

Y/N's Pov
—————————————————————

It was unexpected. I was pulled from my cell as I was trying to escape my restrains, and fell to the ground by said force. I scrambled to my feet, the pitch blackness, courtesy of my blindfold, getting to me and causing me to trip.

I was pulled back up by a slender hand. I looked in the general direction of said person's hand, my gaze hardening.

The stranger tugged me forward with a grunt, and I followed behind them. Are they in a mood or something? They lead me into a- well- I can't exactly see anything to describe. Well, beside the cold feeling I got at the back of my neck, that sent a light shiver down my spine.

They sat me in a chair and tied a rope around my waist, while I just sat there, not having the energy to resist.

"I got just one question for you. Who are you and what are your connections with Bal? I mean, Ballister." The person said sternly, though fumbling with their words at the end. They yanked the blindfold from my head, and I was met with dark, hazel brown eyes and blonde hair.

"Eh," I said with shrug and a smug look on my face. "I don't feel like telling you, and that was two questions, not one."

I heard the man groan in annoyance, the expression on my face remaining as I blow a raspberry at him.

"Listen, kid. This is serious, if you don't tell us we're gonna have to give you to the Director to handle." The man said with a serious tone in his voice.

I sucked in a breath, the smirk disappearing from my face, rolling my eyes. "Whatever Blonde," I said, propping my feet up on the desk in front of me as I leaned back in my chair. "Shouldn't you get back to your job?"

"It's Sir Goldenloin, to you." He said, pointing an accusing finger at my chest. Only to pull it back when I flicked it away. (To clarify your hands are still cuffed, but they're in front of you instead of behind your back.)

I'd stare at him blankly, was this supposed to be an intimidation technique? "What exactly are you knights gonna do with me, have a tea party?" I said with a neutral look on my face, raising an eyebrow.

"What? Why would we- No! I'm asking the questions." Blonde said, narrowing his eyebrows at me. He looked like an angry cat, I could've laughed, but I kept my composure.

"Mhm, yeah. And how is that going for you?" I asked with a tilt of my head.

"Well not- ugh! Stop asking me questions!" He yelled in annoyance. "Listen, you're going to be in big trouble later and I'm trying to prevent that, so I need to know. What are your relations with Bal."

My eyes softened for a moment before I shook it off, they probably just wanted to use me to get to Ballister, or worse, Nimona. I just stared at him with narrowed eyes, moving my feet from off the table.

He sighed and looked me in the eyes. "What I'm trying to say is, I'm breaking you out of here." He said in a quiet whisper, I could barely hear it.

I leaned closer to him and titled my head with a confused look on my face. "And why would you do that?"

He was about to answer when he cut himself off, "I ask questions, you answer them."