XXI

Third Person POV
——————————————————

The sword plunged straight into the blonde's abdomen, a mixture of shock and betrayal littering his facial features.

Ambrosius groaned in pain, mouth agape as he stumbled backwards, the director's cold glare burning into his skull.

He fell back a few more steps, crashing into the directors desk in the process, ripping multiple scrolls and tossing a gold statue of gloreth to the floor.

His falling continued, it was almost laughable how much the man kept tripping on side tables and chairs.

"So, yes, I framed Ballister." The director stated calmly once the falling had finally ceased. She made her way over to the blonde, her face twisting in disgust.

"I killed the queen.." She said, a hint of hesitance in her voice, she however brushed passed it and picked up the gold statue from the floor, putting it back where it had originally been on the table.

"Gloreth did whatever it took to keep the monsters out." The director said, brushing stray dust off of the statue's sword.

Ambrosius began to crawl away from the woman, in a desperate attempt at escaping. He was unsuccessful however as the director easily caught up with a few measly steps.

"And so will I." The director said in a monotonous voice, staring down at the blonde's body as it began to cough and shake.

"May gloreth forgive you." She said dismissively, turning to walk away from body but was stopped by a certain raven haired male, leaning on the doorway nonchalantly.

Her eyes widened as a hologram appeared on his wirst, of her admitting to killing the queen and framing Ballister.

"I can't wait for the kingdom to see this." The male chuckled, shutting off the hologram with a smirk.

"You?-"

"Yes. Well, and my sidekicks." Ballister interrupted with shrug.

"Not your sidekick." Y/N piped up from behind the sidedoor wall.

"But you sooo are." 'Ambrosius' argued, turning towards the girl whilst pulling out the sword from their abdomen, and back shapeshifting into the lovely Nimona.

"Was my acting okay? I was a little worried my last "Eughh" was to over the top." Nimona asked, popping up from the ground.

"Well if you're looking for some feedback, you were a little over the top." Ballister critiqued, checking his nails through his gloves sassily.

"You won't win any awards or anything but it was still good." Ballister finished, a mischievous look on his face at the director's shocked expression.

"I've never even taken any classes." Nimona added, shrugged as she approached the door, leaving the director to just stand there and gape.

"I find that hard to believe," Y/N stepped out, leaning her elbows onto the balcony rails as the two walked over, surprisingly slow for being in the one place they shouldn't for wanted criminals.