biography

1

Name: Josh Erwin-Shimura
Age: 15 - 16
Gender: Male
Quirk: Cyberform
Role: Class rep
Family: Nana Shimura (adopted mother), Akiza Erwin-Shimura (sister), Kaina Tsutsumi (aunt, in prison), Kisara Erwin-Tsutsumi (cousin)
Class: 1-A
Hair colour: brown-dark brown

Friends:
Yaoyorozu (best friend to girlfriend)
Iida
Ochacuo
Jiro
Midoriya
Shoto Todoroki
Fuyumi Todoroki
Kendo
Shiozaki
Tetsutetsu

Enemies/ Rivals:
Mineta
Monoma
League of villains

Personality:
To friends: friendly, helpful, kind
To rivals and enemies: blunt, cold, can be hostile

Looks:

Main accessory: hat

Main accessory: hat

Hero name: Mando
Hero costume

Alias: Villain destroyer, Scourge

2

Name: Akiza Erwin-Shimura
Gender: female
Age: 14 - 15
Quirk: Rose garden (rose prickles, vines)
Family: Nana Shimura (adoptive mother), Josh Erwin-Shimura (brother), Kaina Tsutsumi (aunt, in prison), Kisara Erwin-Tsutsumi (cousin)
Class: 1-A
Hair colour: dark burgundy
Nickname: Aki (only by her brother)

Personality:
To friends: like Josh
To rivals: like Josh
Towards Mineta: very hostile. (Why? She hates pervs)

Friends: Like Josh
Rivals: Like Josh
Looks:

Friends: Like JoshRivals: Like JoshLooks:

Hero name: the black rose

Hero costume: maroon bodysuit, modified mask, and burgundy cloak

Info about the siblings:Since they were young, Josh always protects his sister from bullies. Akiza was the one to meet their adoptive mother, a former pro hero called the mighty heroine, during their casual visit to a hospital. The siblings enrol into UA as the mighty heroine joins the teachers. They also rely on physical combat skills rather than their quirks. Whenever he uses his quirk, Josh transforms into various vehicles and summon weapons while his sister uses hers to call forth their ace: The Black Rose Dragon. Akiza's Quirk allows her for both support and offence. Whenever he summons a weapon, Josh only detaches either of his arms (without losing blood, of course). Josh also has an ace ally, but he doesn't summon it unless someone tries to disgrace his sister.

3

Name: Kisara Erwin-Tsutsumi
Gender: female
Age: 15-16
Hair colour: metallic blue
Quirk: Blue eyes power, familiar summoning (her best like her cousin)
Family: Josh Erwin-Shimura (cousin), Akiza Erwin-Shimura (cousin), Nana Shimura (adopted aunt), Kaina Tsutsumi (mother temporarily in prison until released), Aizawa (father figure)

Class: 1-A (after the sports festival)

Personality:
Towards friends: like her cousins
To rivals, enemies, and Mineta: like her cousins, especially like Akiza towards Mineta.

Friends:

Kyoka Jiro (best friend)
Tenya Iida (best friend and brotherly figure)
Ochako
Most of Class 1-A (besides Mineta)
Fuyumi Todoroki
Kendo
Shiozaki

Tetsutetsu
Pony Tsunotori (Best friend of class 1-B)

Looks:

Information:After her mother was taken to Tartarus, Kisara was left with Aizawa and was raised by the erasure hero

Information:
After her mother was taken to Tartarus, Kisara was left with Aizawa and was raised by the erasure hero. She wanted to be a hero like the number one who always saves the day with a smile. Since she was a little girl, Kisara always looked up to All-Might as her role model. Her energetic personality always helped her to look at the bright side. Even her familiar encourages Kisara to help her whenever she is down. Kisara didn't know that her uncle and aunt (biological) had died in an accident. She meets her cousins when she joins Class 1-A after the sports festival.