chapter 17: second round of the tournament

With the first round of the tournament ended in a very unusual and close to extremely dangerous way with the appearances of both the Blue-eyes and the black rose dragons. While his sister's dragon disappeared, Josh's dragon remains to make sure that nobody else becomes disrespectful. Cementoss starts to repair the arena from the damage of the last match. Before he does, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu has recovered and had a arm wrestle until Kirishima wins. After Cementoss repaired the arena, The second round of the tournament is about to begin with the match between Midoriya and Todoroki. During the match, Josh notices that Todoroki is holding back.

Josh: didn't Shoto said he'll get to the top with 'all' his power?

Fuyumi: he did. But he didn't want to use Endeavour's side to do so.

Akiza: then he'll try to get to the top with only his ice side? He does know that it's only half of it.

Fuyumi knew that Akiza is right. Midoriya already broke his fingers of his left hand and has started to break the fingers of his right hand. The match between the two boys was going Shoto's way. But he still doesn't use his fire side of his quirk until Midoriya encourages him by stating that it's his quirk not Endeavour's. Both Midoriya and Todoroki charge at each other with Shoto using all of his power. Worried that his classmates would get hurt, Josh instructed his dragon to form a barrier as Cementoss and Midnight attempt to stop the fight which resulted in an explosive ending for Todoroki's victory.

The next chapter: aftermath of the sports festival

A/N: apologies for the short chaper