chapter 3: first hero training session

The next day
1-A had a normal school schedule from English with Present Mic to Mathematics with Eachoplasm. As much as he wanted to, Josh didn't fall asleep during those classes as he didn't want to disturb his sister or his classmates/newly made friends. During Lunch, Akiza made great friends with some of the girls from 1-B. Although, she learnt that one of her new friend's classmates has made a enemy out of her brother.

Akiza: Seriously? Monoma should've known better then to pick a fight with my brother, Kendo.

Kendo: I told him not to make an enemy out of him but he doesn't listen.

Itsuka Kendo, Quirk: Big Fist

Girl with horns: so what is Josh's quirk?

Akiza: it's a special quirk. It allows him to physically alter his own body for various of vehicles and the other half allows him to summon various of weapons. But he doesn't summon the weapons unless he absolutely needs to, Pony.

 But he doesn't summon the weapons unless he absolutely needs to, Pony

Pony Tsunotori, quirk: Horn Cannon

After lunch, the class went back to their classroom to wait for their next lesson. Josh was at his tolerance peak but it calm down as a familiar voice was heard coming from the main doorway of the room

All-Might: I Am Here! (Appears in the doorway in his silver age costume) Coming through the door like a hero!

Shimura shakes her head in disbelief about how her former student entered the room. She follows him as the class was excited about their first day of hero training. All-Might reaches the podium at the front of the classroom. One of their classmates asked about what they were doing as All-Might pulls out a card that said 'Battle'.

All-Might: based on everyone's quirks, you've been sent some costume allowance. (Press a button to as sets of specially designed lockers open up)

After getting suited up, most of Class 1-A are in their costumes as All-Might and Shimura waited for Josh and Akiza to arrive. Once arrived, Akiza is wearing a dark red skin-tight sleeveless bodysuit with a dark hooded cloak and is holding a modified mask. Josh's costume is more like a set of armour with a T shape visor.

Frog girl: amazing costume, Akiza. I didn't know that you liked dark colours like Tokoyami.

Akiza: I think I wasn't very specific about the colour scheme. But thanks for your praise, Tsu.

Iida also praised Josh's armour and asked him what inspired him to have a suit of armour. He learns that he had inspiration. All-Might got overwhelmed with too many questions from the class and assembled the teams. Josh is with Yaoyorozu as Akiza team up with a girl named Mina Ashido. The first match is between team A (Midoriya and Ochacuo) and team D (Bakugo and Iida). The rest of the class went to a monitoring room where Shimura gave the two teams the go-ahead. Sometime later, All-Might declared the winner of the first match is team A. The two teams (besides Midoriya) returned to the monitoring room to discuss the results.

Shimura: even that team A were the winners, MVP goes to Iida. Can anyone tell us why?

Yaoyorozu: I believe I know why. Because of his grudge against Midoriya, Baguko can be trigger happy. Wide range attacks is not the best way for confined spaces.

Bakugo: huh?! What does that mean?

Yaoyorozu: (ignores Bakugo) Midoriya is the same. Uraraka might have scored her team the win. But if it was a real weapon, she ought to be careful. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon.

After hearing that, Bakugo and Ochacuo were reflecting on their actions as Iida was touched by her words.

Yaoyorozu: Josh? Do you want to add anything?

Josh: while I agree with Yaoyorozu, Iida did play the part of being the villain was top notch. As I stated yesterday, Midoriya is a late Bloomer for receiving a quirk. Despite that, Bakugo assumed that he was hiding his quirk.

Bakugo: what are you saying, Armour boy?! Are you saying that I'm dumb?!

Josh: you didn't listen to what I said, about him yesterday and your ego will be your problem if you don't do something about it.

All-Might was nervous and he instantly defuses the situation. As the lesson continued till it was team C going up against team G. Josh and Yaoyorozu went on the defence until the end of the lesson.

The next chapter: class rep/crowd control