prologue: adopted by the mighty heroine

In a park, A young girl was being picked on by a couple of kids until she was protected by her brother.

?: what's going on here? (To the ash blonde boy, angrily) who gave you permission to bully my sister, Baguko?

Baguko: (nervously) uh we're just messing around.

?2: (angry, behind her brother) You call picking on me 'messing around' fun?

Baguko: Oh shut it, orphan girl!

Suddenly, Baguko got punched in the face by the young girl's brother. Realising that he didn't want to fight against him, Baguko and his friends left.

?2: thank you for protecting me, Josh. You're always amazing.

Josh: don't mention it, Akiza. I promised our parents that I would. Let's return to our hideout.

Akiza: by hideout, do you mean?

Josh: yea. The Rose House.

Walking to their hideout while holding each other's hands, the brother and sister brought some food to have later. Once they arrived at an abandoned house, Akiza went to the lounge room as Josh started to make some dinner until something crashed nearby.

Josh: (calls from the kitchen) Hey Aki?

Akiza: yeah?

Josh: think that you could go and see what that was?

Akiza: sure.

After she went outside, Akiza finds a woman with black hair and is in a dark sleeveless bodysuit with a white cloak, yellow gloves and a pair of white boots. She is currently knocked out by something.

Akiza: (thinks) who are you? Josh is going to ask questions about you...

Using her quirk, Akiza summons a bunch of vines to wrap the woman a help her to return to the abandoned house. Akiza takes her to a spare mattress and covers the woman with a blanket. She heads to the table as Josh serves dinner for the pair and sets aside a plate of food for their guest.

Josh: So, who did you bring back with your quirk, Akiza?

Akiza: I don't know. I somehow recognise her somewhere.....

Josh: well, it doesn't matter anyway.

?: and what do you mean by that?

Startled by her sudden appearance, Josh and Akiza nearly choked on their food as they were joined by their guest. Josh went to collect the woman's food.

Akiza: if you don't mind me asking but who would you be?

?: My name is Nana Shimura and thanks for bringing me inside from the eyes of villains and the public.

Josh: what happened?

Nana explains that she was badly injured when she was locked in combat. Luckily she had survived the incident with her arch enemy. She learns that the siblings are orphans for a couple of years from an accident.

Nana: since you've lost your parents in an accident, you've been protecting your sister?

Josh: I promised our parents that I would protect her.

Nana has a think and offers them if they would like to live with her. The siblings were very excited with the news and accept the offer.

The next chapter: welcome to UA