chapter 20: Gran Torino

After they arrived at Gran Torino's place, Josh and his adopted mother let Midoriya to meet Gran Torino only to find that he panicked.

Midoriya: (shocked, from inside) he's dead!

?: (pops head up) I'm alive.

Midoriya: [screams] He's alive!

After hearing Midoriya scream in panic, Josh and Shimura rush in. Shimura placed her left hand on the bridge of her nose while she shook her head in disbelief.

Shimura: Seriously Sorahiko?

Torino: (pretending to be fragile) Nana? Is that you?

Shimura: (serious) drop the act, Torino.

Realising that she's being serious, Torino drops the act and uses his quirk to hug his friend. The two old friends share a laugh and had broke the hug. After the quick reunion, Nana introduces her adopted son to Gran Torino only to find that Josh is being respectful. The pair stood back as Midoriya and Torino had a quick spar. After the quick spar, Nana walked forward.

Shimura: Hey, Midoriya? Don't you think that you've been using One for All wrong?

Midoriya: huh? What do you mean? And how did you know about my quirk?

Torino: Shimura was All-Might's predecessor and mentor. So yes, she knows about One for All.

After he heard that, Midoriya had a look at Shimura which reads a question if she could tutor him about One for All with All-Might. Shimura knew what he was going to ask but she turns him down. Afterwards, Josh and Shimura bid goodbye and wished Midoriya luck in his internship with Gran Torino.

Josh: have you find a place to stay for the week?

Shimura: I thought of a nice place to stay and that's my gym.

Josh: (confused) you own a gym?

Shimura: of course. (Smiles brightly) the place that we've been living in is more of a normal house comparing to my other one.

As they continued their walk, Josh and Shimura arrived at a nice looking house with a gym and a swimming pool in the backyard.

(Shimura's second home)

Josh: wow. It's a nice place.

Shimura: I'm glad that you like it.

She opens up the front door and asks Josh to settle in to a room. As he did, Josh text message's both Yaoyorozu and Akiza to check in on them.

-with Akiza and Yaoyorozu-

After they have arrived at the snake hero's agency, Akiza was informed that she'll become a model like Uwabami which made her surprised.

Akiza: are you sure it's a good idea of making me a model?

Uwabami: of course.

Uwabami encourages Akiza to allow her to have a seat as a couple of her assistants prepare Akiza for a photo shoot as her phone vibrates indicating a message from her brother as Kendo reassures Yaoyorozu and finds that she had received a message from Josh.

Kendo: (smirks) Josh must be worried about you if he has sent a message. (Whispers) is he your boyfriend?

Yaoyorozu: (blushes) h-how did you know?

Kendo: (surprised) wait, he is?

Yaoyorozu didn't say anything as she confirms her theory. With Iida, the normal hero: Manual confirms his theory of Iida choosing his agency to hunt down a villain called the hero killer.

The next chapter: Hosu city