chapter 7: Rise of the Black Rose Dragon

During her fight with Kirogiri, Akiza was deep in thought as Thirteen used her quirk, Black Hole, against the warp qurik user until the villain opened up a warp gate behind her.

Ochacuo: Hey, Akiza? Aren't you going to help her?

Akiza: I will.

She had started to glow as her hair started to unwrap itself and started to levitate. The other students started to feel uneasy as they heard a dragon roar from nowhere.

Mina:Um, what was that?

Sato: I don't know what that was.

Suddenly, a dragon appeared above the battlefield. Kirogiri tries to get rid of it, but it is too powerful.

Kirogiri: (thinks) The Black Rose Dragon... I see why most of our comrades were worried about fighting against those powerful kids.

The dragon unleashes its best attack and defeats the other villains with ease. At the landslide area, the Todoroki siblings were amazed with the dragon as the villains were frozen by Shoto's sister

Fuyumi: So, your plan was to scatter us around the area in hopes of eliminating both All-Might and Mighty Heroine? But you ended up going up against a couple of kids who have very powerful quirks. How stupid can you get?

Villain: These two kids. They froze us the instant we warped here.

Fuyumi wasn't very amused when she used her freezing quirk against a couple of villains in an instant. Her brother manages to get some information from one of the freezing villains about how they'll be able to eliminate both All-Might and Mighty Heroine.

Fuyumi: (thinks) so they have that bird thing to try to eliminate them.

Josh charges at the bird hybrid with his curved blade only to find that it's going to be impossible as the black rose dragon helps him. The dragon stops itself as it feels a familiar presence from the entrance.

?: Akiza. I don't want your dragon to be in the way.

After hearing that, the students saw Shimura walking in, and she was very angry with the situation.

-timeskip to after the battle -

Both Shigaraki and Kurogiri had managed to escape from the USJ as the police arrived. Josh was taken to Recovery Girl along with All-Might, Midoriya, and Mighty Heroine. Surprisingly, Yaoyorozu went with them to watch over her best friend.

Momo: (thinks) You were amazing when you took down those villains with Mr. Aizawa, Josh.

Yaoyorozu realises something unusual within her as she grabs her book of items. While she was reading her book, Yaoyorozu noticed that Shimura had arrived to check on her adopted son.

Shimura: Oh? You're not heading home, Yaoyorozu?

Momo: Ms. Shimura?! H-how are you feeling?

Shimura: I'm doing ok. I'm a little concerned about my son.

Momo: That reminds me, are you really his mother? Akiza mentioned that you had adopted both herself and Josh as your children. What's that about?

Shimura explains that she had made a mistake by leaving her son at an orphanage in order to protect him. Yaoyorozu was getting uneasy as she continued. Eventually, she felt sorry for her friend's mother. Afterwards, Josh had wakened up and went home with Nana. Along the way, they took Yaoyorozu home.

Shimura: (writes down a letter) Greetings, old friend. It's been a while since we've seen one another. The air is warm here it means that Summer is around the corner. (Akiza takes her mother's letter to the letterbox) I learned that Toshi has selected a successor for One For All. As for me? Remember that I had to leave my son at the orphanage years ago? I decided to try and fix that mistake when I met a couple of orphans. They've gotten very strong during the past years, and we're currently in UA. Well, I hope that we'll be able to see each other again. Hopefully you'll be watching the upcoming sports festival. That's if they're going ahead. Sincerely.

Old man: Shimura is still alive after all these years.

The next chapter: aftermath of USJ