chapter 25: return to UA/ Nana's revelation

-end of the internship week, Gran Torino's residence-
Both Josh and Nana are currently waiting for Midoriya as he was finishing up with a chat with Gran Torino.

Midoriya: I know I wasn't here long, but thanks for everything.

Torino: (yawns a little) there wasn't anything for you to thank me for. (hits Midoriya with his cane) I saw what happened in the sports festival.

As her old friend points out Midoriya's flaws when he was using his quirk from her own successor, Shimura was lost in thought about how she'll tell her adopted children about what happened to their parents. At UA, Josh thanked her for the internship and joins his classmates for the day.

Nana: (stops him for a minute) Hang on, Josh.

Josh: yea?

Nana: I would like to see you, Akiza and Kisara at lunch.

Josh: (Tilts his head) ok? Any reason?

Nana: (at Josh, uncertainty) it's about your mother and father... but I've asked an old friend of theirs to come.

Josh had a quick think and agrees to let Akiza and Kisara know. As he heads off, Kaina joined Shimura.

Kaina: are you sure that telling them about the truth of my sister’s demise is a good idea, Shimura?

Nana: yea...

-Nana's office, lunch-
Josh, Akiza and Kisara meet an old friend of Kaina, Jill Valentine. Shimura was a little scared about telling her adopted kids. Kaina reassures her by placing her hand on Shimura's shoulder. Nana takes a deep breath and looks at her adopted children in the eye.

Nana: I want to confirm one thing before I want to tell you something. If that's alright?

Josh: sure.

Nana: do you remember when before the USJ attack, that you will see me as your mother?

Akiza: we do. But where's this coming from?

Nana reveals the truth of their parents' deaths when they saved her by summoning their greatest guardian of the Erwin family, Blue Shining Dragon. Akiza was devastated to learn the truth as she hung her head in her hands while Josh strokes her back in comfort. Josh swore vengeance against  All-Might and Shimura's arch enemy.

Nana: do you want to join your class for hero training?

Josh: (with determination) yea. I'll tell All-Might that Akiza won't be able to join us.

Akiza stayed back with Shimura, Kaina and Jill as Josh and Kisara rejoined their classmates. After they did, Iida notices that Akiza wasn't with them.

Iida: where's Akiza?

Josh: gather the class for a moment, Iida.

Iida: uh ok? (Thinks) something must be up if he wants everyone together.

After his fellow classmates had gathered, Josh tells them about a shocking revelation and asked them to be considered for the next coming week.

All-Might: (watching his class when they received some news, thinks) you must've told them, mentor. That must been hard for you.

He got his class' attention and got them to meet him at field gamma for a race. During the race, Kisara notices that Josh's armour (jetpack) slightly transform. Due to All-Might's instructions, Josh only used his cable gauntlet to make his way around or otherwise it would be a disadvantage to the others.

Kisara: (notices a dragon wing slightly appear, thinks) what the?

She wasn't the only one who found that strange as Yaoyorozu and Todoroki thought that it was strange.

The next chapter: warming up for the exams.