chapter 24: Akiza and Kisara's Internships

As the following days continue with Josh recovering from his fight against the hero killer, Kisara is training hard with the number 9 hero, Ryukyu as she tries her best to merge herself with her own dragon. So far, Kisara only managed to get its right arm to merge with her right gauntlet.

Kisara: (thinks) I've been trying to get my Dragon to merge with the rest of my armour but so far it's only my right gauntlet.... damn...

?: how about you take a break?

Kisara: if that's what you want me to do.

Ryukyu, pro hero number 9, Quirk: Dragon

As she has a break, Kisara went over the pros and cons of merging her Dragon with her armour.

Ryukyu: I'm going to guess that you've been working with summoning your Dragon to help you out with situations.

Kisara: kinda. But when I got a smaller version of my Dragon, it kinda hurt me with one of its talons.

After Kisara shows Ryukyu her damaged finger, Ryukyu reminds her to be careful when she's around her mini familiar. Later the pair went on patrol where they were met by the dragon hero's fans.

-Akiza's internship, day after the hosu incident-
A photographer has been taking photos of both Uwabami and Akiza while Kendo and Yaoyorozu were on the side as they were looking after their stuff.

Yaoyorozu: After this shoot, she's scheduled to be a guest on a radio show where she'll introduce Akiza as a rookie model.

Kendo: I feel like we're her entourage, not her interns...

Later, Akiza had been swarmed by fans of both the sports festival and her debut as a model chosen by Uwabami. Suddenly, a news report was being heard about the hero killer's arrest by Scourge.

Newscaster: (on screen) Up next: an update on last night's incident; the leader of the villain hunters, Scourge had saved three ua students and a pro hero called Native from the hero killer. There were other people say that he should be arrested himself but there are many people who say otherwise. Even the number two hero, Endeavour acknowledged his skill and bravery despite what he said in the past.

Akiza started to get distracted with the report as a fan notices.

Fan: miss Black Rose? Is there something on your mind?

Akiza: (Turns to the fan) huh? Oh it’s nothing. Where were we? Ah right, you wanted a photo with me, yes?

Fan: yep and an autograph if that's fine.

Akiza: That's good with me.

The fan and Akiza had their photo taken and Akiza does an autograph signing with an marker. Later, Akiza had fun with her modelling work as Yaoyorozu was on the phone with Josh.

Momo: I was completely worried about you when I heard the news. Did you sustain any injuries?

Josh: (on phone) only a few cuts here and there.

Nana: (on phone) don't forget that you also receive a scar from your shoulder to your hand.

Josh: (on phone) Seriously, mum? You're going to get Yao-momo even more worried.

Momo:.....WHAT?! I thought I asked you to be careful! You're the class rep, Josh.

Josh: (on phone) I know that. How did Akiza and Kendo react?

Momo: both worried and very concerned. Especially Akiza. I think that Kisara told us about the attack by text message.

Kendo: But Akiza was the first to hear about it on the news while we were out.

Momo: right.

-Hosu hospital, Nana Shimura and Gran Torino-

While they are chatting with All-Might on the phone, Gran Torino was scolding All-Might about Midoriya's recklessness.

Gran Torino: Thanks to him, I'm getting a pay cut, and my teaching license is being revoked for six months.

Nana: (annoyed) Hey, Sorahiko! Scourge was the only one who took on Stain.

Gran Torino: (covers the mouth part of the phone) I know that, Nana. (Uncovers the mouth part of the phone) Well, considering the extenuating circumstances, it couldn't be helped. The part where he just starts moving without thinking is just like you, Toshinori.

All-Might: (phone) I humbly apologize! It is because of my insufficient teaching... To cause you such trouble...

Gran Torino: well. I don't really my teaching license anymore anyway. I only got it to teach you so I could keep my promise to our best friends, Will and Evelyn.

Nana was quiet as her hair covered her eyes as she takes a seat close by. Nana started to cry softly as she started to remember her promise. Gran Torino notices her tears as he deduced about Stain's Ideology could lead. After the chat with All-Might, Gran Torino checks on her.

Gran Torino: are you ok, Shimura?

Nana: tell me the truth Sorahiko. Do you think that we'll defeat All For One?

Gran Torino: if it makes you feel better and to avenge Will and Evelyn, we will.

Nana stands up with determination and look at Gran Torino.

Nana: (thinks, clinches her fists to the point of bleeding) All For One.... I'll get vengeance on you killing my best friend and crush...

Gran Torino: I know that look, Nana. You should tell both Josh and Akiza what happened to their parents.

Nana: I will tell them.

Afterwards, Josh was discharged from the hospital as Nana takes him back to her second place.

The next chapter: return to UA/ Nana's revelation.