The Discussion

Later that night of well deserved creamy delight Fury, Annabelle and Coulson drive back to the house. During the drive home Annabelle asleep holding her little stuffed plush doll. When they arrive home Fury carries Annabelle up to her room and tucks her into bed. He gently pecks her on her temple and tip toes out of her room. He gently closes the door behind him and returns to Coulson downstairs.

"How does that sound?" Coulson asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Annabelle's idea a team of superhero's."

"It sounds like a fantasy dream team." Fury said as in his gray armchair.

"But think about it, what if there is a threat that bigger than S.H.I.E.L.D can handle? We need a team to be able to take care of that." Coulson told. Fury sighs and sits back in his chair.

"Even if we did deiced to go ahead and make the team who would we recruit?"

"Anyone who deserves to be on the team. Fury this sounds like a great idea and I'm not just saying that because it's my nieces idea." Fury glances over at a picture with him holding baby Annabelle while she sleeps.

"My baby girl, you know I regret thinking about giving her up. She's made me a lot happier." He smiled.

"She's changed both of our lives. And both of us would hate it if anything happened to her. You know that." Fury sighs and turns back towards Coulson.

"Alright set up a meeting with the counsel. Tell them it's about a new team called The Avengers."

DUN DUN DUUUUN SORRY IF THIS WAS A SHORT BORING PART NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!