Wedding Bells: Clint's Special Day

Today we are all gathered here to watch Clint and his soon to be wife Laura  in holy matrimony. By all I mean Nick Fury, Phil Coulson, Annabelle Fury, And Natasha Romanov.

It's a small but intimate ceremony.

Randal couldn't make it due to having the worst diarrhea ever from eating bad fish. He's at home resting and dying.

The ceremony begins as the bride; Laura marches down the isle with a tearful smile on her face. Clint is star-stuck, a single tear falls down his cheek as his wife to be walks towards him. Annabelle awes at Clint's reaction.

Laura approaches he soon to be husband and takes a deep breath.

"Hi." Laura said shyly.

"Hey, you look amazing." Clint blushed.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we are gathered here today to watch these two long lovers bind in marriage. Those that do not approve that that these should not wed, shut up it ain't about you."  The pastor told.

The guests chuckle.

"Have you two prepared your vows?" He asked.

"Yes." Clint answered. Laura nods her head.

"Clint I'll let you share first."

Clint clears his throat.

"Laura you have been a major support in my crazy life. You've been there for me since everything happened with my brother. I'm sorry for the times I worried you while I was away. Everything I do I do it for our future and our family. I love you...now and forever." Clint smiled.

The pastor turns to Laura and nods at her.

She takes a deep breath in then exhales.

"I'm not gonna lie, I really don't know what to say other than 'holy Shit.'

Everyone laughs except for Natasha. Annabelle notices.

"I'll do my best so bare with me. I'm so glad that I met you and that we're here now. I didn't think I'd be here at all and here I am with the man of my dreams. I love you so much baby." She smiled.

"By the power invested in me; by me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the Mrs."

The guests cheer as Clint pulls in Laura and share their first kiss and husband and wife. Annabelle picks up her small bucket and tosses the rose petals at them.

Clint then swipes Laura off her feet and carries her down the isle.

***************

It's time for the party. The newlyweds and guest make their way to Barton home for the reception.

They made A  toast, ate food and danced all night. During the reception Annabelle kept an eye on Natasha. She seemed out of it like she's in an odd trance. Whenever someone tries to talk to her she doesn't really listen. Annabelle walks up to Natasha and nudges her.

"Hey you." She smiled.

Natasha looks at Annabelle. She smiles but it's a forced one.