White Dahlia New Wardrobe

After the party is over, Randal leaves and him and Annabelle say their sweet goodbyes and she comes back into the house. Natasha leaves also she says good bye to everyone except for Clint, she seemed like she was on a hurry. Right now Clint is too drunk to drive back home so him and Annabelle are sitting on the couch watching TV while Her dad and uncle are in the kitchen.

"Happy birthday Annabelle, I'm sorry if I got just a little tipsy." Clint yawned.

"As long as you had fun that's all that matters." She pats Clint on his head.

"Thanks Annabelle, did you like your gifts?"

"Yes I love my earrings and the box of condoms you got me."

"I just want you to stay protected that's all. You're a young woman with a good looking boyfriend, good job on that by the way." Annabelle smacks Clint in the face with a pillow.

"We haven't even made out yet."

"Penis's are wried, why do you think I have kids?" Clint scoffed.

"Annabelle, Clint get in here." Coulson called.

"Another surprise?" Annabelle said standing up.

"Hey Annabelle can you help me up, I don't wanna fall on my beautiful face." Annabelle holds out her hands and helps Clint up. They waddle into the kitchen where Fury and Coulson are with a large briefcase on the counter.

"What's this?" Annabelle asked.

"Your gift from your father and I." Coulson told.

"Oh is it my weapons?"

"Something like that." Fury smirked. Fury turns the silver briefcase around and pops open the case. There lies Annabelle's new combat gear. Rainbow Katana's along with throwing ones and daggers. Dark Navy high waisted leather leggings allowing her to move freely. Also matching the pants is a dark navy long sleeved bullet proof top that goes down to her ankles (imagine black widows outfit in the MCU but with a longer top and with the slits on the side not being so far up) because Annabelle liked those tops, and two diamond bracelets. Annabelle smiles and jumps up and down.

"This is badass guys, but why are there two diamond bracelets?" She asked.

"They're there so you can kick ass and look fabulous while doing it." Clint chuckled.

"Close, put them on and tap them together." Coulson told. Annabelle grabs the bracelets and puts them on. She taps them together and they start to transform into shiny silver gauntlets.

"Holy..."

"Watch your mouth." Fury scolded.

"Sorry, these are awesome! How did get these?"

"I had Tony Stark make them, he owed us a favor since he made that huge recently." Fury smiled. Annabelle hugs her father and uncle tightly.

"Thank you so much." She lets go of them and looks at her hands covered by the gauntlets. "So do they do anything? Like shoot lasers or anything?"

"Not really, but you can punch through walls of any material , lift cars and heavy duty ones also, they also help you climb, and some other things we'll let you figure out for yourself." Coulson explained.

"I think it turns into a shield if your getting shot at or something." Fury shrugged his shoulders.

"Look at you Annabelle, being a badass with your fab rainbow katana's." Clint smiled.

"So when do I get to try it out?"

"Soon, it's something just for you, Clint and Natasha." Coulson told.

"Tell me what is it? I wanna know dad!" Annabelle pouted.

"Yeah me too." Clint pouted.

"Something confidential until we tell you, for now prepare yourself. Things might get crazy." Fury told.

"That's fine, The Holy Trinity can handle anything." Clint told.

"I still don't know why you chose that name?" Fury laughed.

"Cause we're the Holy Trinity, separated were awesomeness whatnot, but together we create the perfect team." Annabelle explained. Fury and Coulson nod their heads in unison.

"Sure thing Annabelle." Fury chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on Clint is passed out on the couch turned on his side and a small blanket on him and Coulson is in the guest room soundly sleeping away. Fury is about to lay own in bed until he hears a knock on his bedroom door. He walks over and opens the door, it's Annabelle twiddling her thumbs.

"Hey baby-girl, what wrong?" Fury asked.

"...can we talk about my mom?" She asked softly. Fury nods his head and let's Annabelle in his room. She sits down on the bed while Fury sits across form her on the window seat.

"What's on your mind?"

"What happened?" She asked.

"Why did my mom leave me?" Annabelle pouted. Fury sighs and thinks about what to say.

"Your mother...she...there was something going on and she wasn't able to take care of you. She was afraid and scared and didn't know what to do so I offered that i would raise you until everything was okay on her side."

"She didn't know what to do with me?" Annabelle starts to get all chocked up.

"No, no Annabelle, it wasn't like that at all. Your mother was scared about being a mom and then her family was just falling apart and...she didn't want to raise you when things weren't stable her life." Fury explained. Annabelle looks down and wipes her eyes.

"...Do you talk to her? Please don't lie to me. I know when your lying."

"Sometimes." Annabelle holds her head and sighs. "She loves you Annabelle and misses you. I promise you that. I know it may seem like she doesn't, but she didn't want you to see her the way she was. You know I love you and so does Coulson and Natasha and Clint." Fury holds her hand for comfort.

"Do you miss her?" A tear rolls down Annabelle's cheek. Fury nods his head before answering.

"...I do, but you help with that. You look like her so much." Annabelle smiles and hugs her dad. He pats her on the back. "I love you Annabelle."

"I love you too dad."

"Is there anything else you want to know?"

"No...I'm okay now. I'm gonna go back to bed."

"Sleep tight."

"Mighty Night." Annabelle stands up and wipes her face. She walks out towards the door. "Good talk dad." Fury chuckles.

"Good talk Babygirl." She shuts the door behind her. "...Ah hell." Fury sighed.