Flashback: Hawkeye the Babysitter

Back when Annabelle was still a baby she's about 7 months old. Right now Fury and Coulson are in a pickle. They both need to leave for a couple of days to track down some dangerous activity. Also because Fury doesn't trust anyone to take care of his baby girl except Coulson, Natasha, and Clint. Unable to reach Natasha since she's away they contact the only person left, Clint. It's 6:39 p.m on a Thursday.

The doorbell rings and Coulson opens the door. Clint waves and chuckles.

"Hey Coulson." Clint smiled.

"Hey come inside." Clint walks in and Coulson shuts the door. Fury is sitting on the couch holding little baby Annabelle with a binkey in her mouth rocking her up and down.

"Aww that's precious. Parenthood is an interesting thing." Clint said.

"Yeah it is. She can be a handful sometimes, but she's my little dumpling." Fury smiled.

"We'll be back in a couple of days we'll call to make sure she's okay, don't burn the house down." Coulson told. Fury passes Annabelle to Clint. She coos.

"I got this don't worry. I think she tolerates me enough to be stuck with me for a day or so."

"Just please be careful with my baby. She's fragile." Fury told.

"Don't worry if she does anything cute I'll record it for you. Now go go let me be with my niece." Clint said as he gently bounces Annabelle up and down.

"Okay, her formula and food is in the kitchen and regular food, if she won't stop crying show her a picture of Coulson and I or flowers she really likes flowers." Fury explained.

"Got it, be safe and don't have too much fun now." Clint winked.

"Shut up." Coulson signed. Fury and Coulson kiss their beloved child one last time and head on out.

"Bye Annabelle, we'll be back soon. Don't drive uncle Clint too crazy." He kisses her on her small forehead and she coos softly and smiles a little. Coulson walks to the front door.

"Don't worry I'll be back soon, we'll bring you back a T-Shirt or something." Fury kisses Annabelle on her chubby little cheek. "I love you Annabelle, stay safe and be good." Clint walks Fury and Coulson to the door. He waves goodbye for now as they drive off. Clint closes the door and looks back down at Annabelle. She starts to fuss a little.

"No, no we ain't gonna have any of that." Clint smells something. "Oh wow for something so cute and tiny that smells really bad."

Clint changes Annabelle's diaper. He tries to hold again but she squirms too much so he sets her down on the floor.

"You wanna go explore, go on." Annabelle just sits there looking at Clint. "Do you not want to go and explore? You wanna play?" He asked. Annabelle still just sits looking up at Clint. She slides into all fours and starts to slowly crawl around the floor. "What are you going small child?" Clint asked.

Annabelle starts to crawl a little faster. Clint stands up and trails behind her as she crawls into the kitchen.

"You hungry little Annabelle? You wanna drink or eat something?" Annabelle turns around and giggles and crawls through his legs. She makes her way to the stairs.

"Hey get back here." Clint picks her up and turns her the other direction. Annabelle laughs, her binky drops and turns back to the stairs.

"Annabelle..." Clint said in a stern tone. Annabelle stops in front of the stairs and starts to fuss.

"What's wrong you wanna go upstairs?" Annabelle continues to fuss. He picks her up and take her upstairs. He steps over the baby barrier and sets her down in the hallway. Annabelle looks around then starts to crawl down the hallway. She starts cooing cute nonsense.