First Date: Successfuly Cute

A week goes by since Randal and Annabelle met. The thing that Annabelle shoved in her pocket was his number on a napkin. The two have been texting and calling each other all week. Right now it is 10:10 p.m. Annabelle is laying down on her bed chatting with Randal right now.

"No I'm telling you it's all about Lord of The Rings." Annabelle said.

"Nah, Star Wars is life." Randal argued.

"Sure, I'll take a mystical journey through Mordor than travel to the depths of space any day." Annabelle scoffed.

"Pssh one does not simply walk into Mordor." Randal quoted.

"Oh look who's quoting Lord Of The Rings."

"Pssh." Rand and Annabelle laugh. "Hey are you doing anything this weekend?" He asked.

"Not really why?"

"How about you and I go out this weekend." He smiled.

"...like a date?" Annabelle questioned.

"Yeah we can go to dinner or have a picnic or see a movie possibly ice skating anything you're down for."

"Well I can't really do ice skating."

"Oh...sorry."

Annabelle chuckles. "It's alright, I mean we could do dinner I like to eat." Annabelle smiled.

"Perfect I like to eat too." Annabelle hears a knock on her door.

"Hold on a second. Come in." Annabelle's door opens and in walks her father with a huge smile on his face.

"There's my baby girl." Fury smiled.

"Dad your back!" Annabelle gasped. Fury walks into the room and hugs his daughter.

"How's my baby girl?" He asked squeezing her tight.

"I'm doing better my shoulder doesn't hurt as much."

"That's great to hear, I got you something while I was gone."

"Ohh what is it?" Annabelle squealed. Fury notices that Annabelle was on the phone.

"Who's that that on the phone? Natasha?" He asked,

"Oh it's Randal, we meet last week." Annabelle said shyly. "I'll call you back Randal."

"Alright talk to you later." Annabelle hangs up the phone.

"Where did you and this...Randal meet?" Fury crosses his arms. Annabelle and covers hers cheeks.

"At the Retro Ice Cream Parlor he works there."

"Does this Randal want to go on a date?" Annabelle nods her head. "Where, when, and why?" Fury raised his eyebrow.

"Well I hung up before I could ask where. So you'll have to wait for that part." Fury sighs and chuckles.

"Find out what yall wanna do ask me and we'll go from there." He smiled.

"Really you'll let me go out with a guy?" Annabelle questioned.

"You're old enough to start start dating, I have to have someone come here and marry you so you get the hell out of here." Annabelle laughs and playfully hits her dad.

"Rude, you know you want me to stay forever." She sang.

"Mmmhm sure. I brought you some donuts on the way home, they're downstairs waiting." Fury stands up and walks towards her door.

"Hell yeah, thanks dad, love you."

"Love you too Annabelle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~