The Man in Black Hair

Annabelle's Narrative

My eyes flutter open. I yawn as I scratch my hair.

Wait-

This isn't my hair...it's not-it was never this long or this color... was it? No it was...I think.

Wait this-this isn't my room.

"Where the hell am I?"

This room. Why is it gold? This looks like a castle.

I noticed where my door used to be is now an empty hallway lit up with torches.

Did I get capture?

"Dad!? Uncle!?"

The only thing I hear is the echo of my voice.

"What am I weari-"

A sharp pain shoots through my stomach.  I look down and notice I'm in  fancy long dress-gown thing.

"What? This isn't...."

Suddenly I hear  footsteps approaching.  I panic and fall off the bed. I hit the floor real hard. My stomach feels like something 's coming out.

"Ow shit!"

Why does it  feel like I've been stabbed or shot?

"Darling!" A voice called out.

That voice...why does that voice-

"Are you alright darling?" He asked.

He wraps his arms around me and tries to lift me up. I let out a hurtful yelp . The man with the black hair stops and notices my stomach is bleeding.

"Oh no, I NEED HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE!" He called out.

The man holds me in his arms. This pain...fuck this hurts!

"Darling look at me, you're going to be alright just look at me." He said softly.

The man with black hair gazes at me with his soft blue eyes.

"Don't worry my love, someone will be here soon. Just stay with me okay?"

Everything starts to feel fuzzy. Like it's fading. His embrace feels...familiar and warm.

"Everything hurts. What...what's happening?" I cry softly. I hear footsteps in the background, but they sound all over the place.

The man with black hair  eyes soften up. Tears start rolling  down his cheeks and fall onto me.
He kisses my forehead gently and leans in next to my ear.

"I love you, with all my heart. I promise everything will be alright. I love you so much."

Then...

I wake up

I jump up breathing heavily. I hold my chest, my heart feels like it's gonna burst out. I flop back on my pillow.
Everything in my room seems normal and messy as always.

I realized that my bed is wet. I start to pull back the covers and find myself in a puddle of my sweat.

"Mother Fucker." I groaned.