Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Sin's P.O.V)

After a while of running, I stopped and sat at the turn of a tree. What was that thing? It didn't look real, maybe I'm just losing it. My sanity has finally vanished, thats the only explanation. Nothing else could have happened, unless... No, they are not real. They can't be, right?

Yea, the CreepyPasta's are not real.

(4 hours earlier)

I ran to my favorite spot. It was a place right by the creek where a rock sits that I sit on as a chair, and a tree hangs over the rock, making the perfect spot for sitting and/or napping.

I sat down and rested my head against the tree trunk and looked around. It was a peaceful place, a few dead trees scattered around, and a few blood splatters from where animals have fought. But, over all in is a very nice place. I grab a knife from my bag and strap it to my arm just incase a animal tries to attack me.

I close my eyes and let sleep overtake me.

˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘

As rustling in the bushes near me, wakes me. Then I hear a growl come from the same bush. What is it? I don't think I really want to find out, but do I really have a choice? Probably not.

I grab the knife and grip the handle, not to tightly but not to loosely. I put my mind into survival mode, which is something that I discovered that I could do a long time ago. It is pretty much where my instincts kick in and my body does it's own think to stay alive but I can get back in control whenever I want, so I pretty much just sit back ad watch from the back of my mind.

I see a dog emerge from the bush, and it's covered in blood (Can you guess who it is?). But, that isn't the most disturbing thing. The most disturbing thing was that...Well, it had a, uh, inhuman smile. It was a human smile, but pointed teeth. I close my eye's and open them, and there is no smiling dog, just a bloody dog.

Okay then... I know what I'm going to do next, check myself into a mental hospital. There is no way that I just saw SmileDog.exp , my character that I came up with.

The dog jumps at me and I let myself go into survival mode. I doge the dog and cut its back. The dog flinches slightly and looks shocked, but I can't tell if it's because I cut it or that it missed. It jumps at me again and scratches my arm slightly, while I cut it's legs. It whimpers and growls at me. I give it a fiery glare and it again looks shocked.

What did you expect, my to give you peanut butter cookies. Well, uh, no.

The dog jumps at me and bites my arm, but I stab it in the side and shake it off. The fight goes on for about a hour until I have a good bit of scratches, and he is a bloody mess. He tries to get up, but just falls over and whimpers. I take control and walk over to the dog and pick him up. He tries to growl and bite me, but it's to weak.

"I know you don't like me, but I'm not letting you die in the middle of the forest. Especially when I can help you." I say and the dog just looks shocked. It just blinked and snuggled into me.

"Hold on, if you can, because I'm about to run." The dog just rolls it eyes.

"Don't think I didn't warn you..." I say to the DOG!!! My sanity is completely gone.

I start running as fast as I can, and I feel the dog snuggle closer to me. I told it... I really need help.

I run to my house and clear the counter. I grab a towel and set the dog on it. I look down at him and he just looks at me with wide eye's.