Chapter 6

THIS IS A CHAPTER! Oh my gosh guys, I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated. Please forgive me... PLEASE!!!!!! I have wanted to update soooooooo bad, but I have had the worst case of writers block (I know, it's not an excuse) and I've had Band camp for the past few weeks, and I might have had a little mental break down (But shhhhhhh, no one need to know about that, and it might have been more than a mental break down, maybe 6) but none of things is an excuse either. Oh, and SCHOOL IS KILLING ME! But, hey, I finally updated! So, I hope ya'll enjoy the chappie! Now, to the chapter!

(Sin's P.O.V)

Mad.

Three letters, one word that describes me in every way possible.

Why am I mad?

I have no clue.

It might have to do with the fact that I'm about to go mentally unstable in a second. But, since I won't let anyone see me like this, I am also locked in the bathroom. The electricity is still out, so I just took a flashlight to use so I could see. Ben and Nat are in the living room, talking.

Tears have stained my face, my mascara and eyeliner is smeared -Making me look like a raccoon, may I add-, and insane, burst of random giggles keep erupting from my mouth.

I never know how I trigger these moments -Or why they come at the worst of times-, but I can only guess that it is because I try to keep these emotions bottled up inside of me for months and months at a time. But, I can try to calm myself down by thinking of the good things in life.

Like how I now have two friends, Ben and Nat...

But, what if they aren't my friends. What if they don't even care about me. I mean, it's possible. They might decide I'm a stupid, fat, ugly geek who they should never talk to again. They might decide that they hate me, that I'm useless.

No, they wouldn't do that to me, quit thinking like that Sin. They are your friends, and they are not fake friends.

But, it could happen. I mean, think about it. Someone can change over eight years. And I haven't met BEN until today, so I don't know if he is usually like this or if he is faking it.

No stupid, if he wasn't my friend, then why would he pretend to be my boyfriend when that weird dude was hitting on me.

He might have just been acting, trying to gain my trust.

I feel my sanity evaporate a little more at the thought of them not really being my friends, and I snap back to reality.

Really Sin? Did I just really have an argument with myself?

Yup, I did.

Okay, so talking about my new friends didn't help one bit. So, what now? I usually wait it out, but I can't today because people are here.

Okay, suck it up Sin. You can cry yourself to sleep tonight when BEN and Nat are asleep. Ben and Nat are your real friends, and they are not phonies.

I stand up from the floor -Which is where I was sitting the whole time- and stand if front of the mirror. Wow, I really need to fix my make up. It look like I've had 15 gallons of water thrown at my face. Yikes.