Chapter 24

Sin's P.O.V

Pressure is applied to my neck and I can feel a presence near me as I come to. My thoughts run wild, and I attempt to grasp onto what happened. I peel my eyes open, vision blurred. A dull throbbing pain erupts from my neck, and I sleepily toss my hand to my neck, scratching at the rough fabric covering the pain.

"Sin- no, what are you doing?" A male voice says, and a blurry figure rushes towards me, prying my hands away from my neck. I groan in protest, trying to yank my hands out of the man's. I blink a few times, and finially my vision clears to the point I can see who's beside me. It's almost like a jump scare, suddenly seeing a face with no eyes and blood pouring from the eye sockets appear in front of you.

I yelp, sitting up, banging my head on BEN's in the process. He falls back onto the floor, and I take in my surroundings. The walls of the big room are a dark green, not surprising me. He has a White desk with a desk top sitting on top of it, two lap tops situated on either side. Cords are spilled everywhere, and it seems like everything is plugged into something else. He has a huge flat screen placed on one wall, gaming consoles and games neatly organized on a shelf to the side of it. He has four bean bags situated in front of the flat screen in a curved formation. Posters of games are tacked onto all of his walls, except one. That wall catches my eye, for reasons not good. Next to some shelves displaying knickknacks, a sword and costume are set out, almost on display. The same sword and costume Ben uses.

Shivering, my eyes land on BEN, whose laying on the floor, groaning, while holding his head. I jump up, ready to help him up, when my vision blurs. The room starts spinning, and I grab my head, my face scrunching up.

I fall back onto the bed, a few black spots dotting in and out of my vision. BEN shoots up from the floor, softly pushing me by my shoulders onto the bed.

"Woah, be careful! You can't move around that quickly, you literally just got your throat slit like 5 hours ago!" BEN exclaims, worry creasing his brow. I rub my temple, everything that happened rushing at me all at once. Telling them the truth about me, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack and Jane attacking me, Jane managing to slit my throat. It all attacks me, and my head starts throbbing. I groan.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" BEN says, sitting on the bed next to me. I slowly sit up, still holding my head. He has a slight frown etched on his face, and I find myself frowning with him.

"My head... And neck." I mumble, my throat feeling scratchy. BEN nods, scurrying over to his desk and shoving a glass of water and some pills into my hand.

"Water and some pain killers. Take 'em and drink up, they should help." He says, sitting next to me. I nod my head, downing the pills and water without a second thought. I mumble a thank you, and he nods his head in reply.

"Do... Do you remember what happened?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck. I nod, and he nod's right after, letting out a sigh.  "So, how long?" He asks, and I raise my eyebrows at the question. How long what?

"I mean, uh, The Creator. How long have you been The Creator?" He explains, and I think back. It's kinda foggy, but I can estimate.