Chapter 11

Sin's P.O.V

As the car pulls onto the road leading to my house, Ben starts to stir. His arm is still around me and my head is on his chest. I quickly shut my eyes and go pretty much limp, acting as if I'm asleep. He shifts his body slightly and I feel his eyes, I'm assuming, look at me. He uses his free hand and moves a piece of had out of my face, before shifting me slightly so my face is more visible. It takes all of my self control not to blush as he takes a price of my hair and curls it around his finger. I involuntarily snuggle deeper into his chest and I hear his laugh softy, while adjusting his hand around my waist to a more comfortable position.

Wait, does this mean he likes me? I hope it does, otherwise he is really friendly. And I mean really friendly. But why else would he be acting like his right now if he didn't like me?

He continues to curl my hair around his finger until about a minute later. He softly retracts his hand from my waist and from my hair. He pushes my head onto my own seat, making sure I'm comfortable. The car quickly slams to a stop and I go flying forward. Ben grabs my shoulders and pulls me back into him. By this point my eyes had snapped open and I was breathing hard. I realized that I had forgotten to put on my seat belt and I could have just went flying through the window.

"Sin! Are you okay?!" He asks me, worriedly. His eyes are wide and filled with concern, and his arms are still on my shoulders, holding me at a angle where I am on his chest but I can also see his face.

"Uh, y-yeah, I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting to about fly out of my seat." I say, regaining my composure after that shock. He breaths out in relief and quickly his eyes fill with anger. He carefully let's go of me and unbuckles himself before he jumps out of the car and marches to the drivers door. The driver rolls down his window and holds out his hand for his money. I grab the pizza and hop out of the car in time to see Ben slap the dudes hand away.

"What the heck was that?! You just about killed her! Is there something wrong with you?!" He shouts at the man. His fists clench and unclench and he's shaking in pure rage.

"Nothing is wrong with me, I stopped the vehicle. Said and done. And your pretty little friend should have put on her seat belt, so don't blame me." He says, and I don't even have to look at him to hear the smirk in his voice. Ben snaps and reaches into the vehicle and pulls the man halfway out of the car window my the collar of his shirt. The man screams and tries to defend him self, but his futile attempts at hitting Ben fail.

"I suggest you watch you back and never do that again. How is she suppose to put on her seat belt when you don't have one fire the middle seat?! She can't! If you ever try some stupid crap like that to hurt Sin ever again then you'll regret it. Understood?" Ben snarls, but the man doesn't seem phased. He spits at Ben and snarls right back.

"Don't act like your tough kid, I've beaten up men bigger than you. Now get your hands off me before I do something I don't want to boy." He growled at Ben. I see Nat, Brian, Tim, Jeff and another I haven't seen before run out of the house and towards us. I see Ben tense up and he lets go of the idiot. He hangs out of the window by his waist and he's having trouble getting up. Ben balls up his fists but something comes over me and I set the pizzas on the ground and attempt not to slip while I grab Bens arm before he can hit the man. He looks at me in shock then relaxes.

"What are you doing? This man could have killed you. And he showed absolutely no remorse for it at all! He should have been driving correctly!" He says, attempting to turn towards the man again. I grab his face and turn it towards me.

"I know he did but I don't want a law suit on my hands for assaulting someone. Let him go for now and if he doesn't tell anyone, then he won't get hurt. But if he does tell anyone, then you can beat the living crap out of him. Deal?" I ask, holding my hand out. He reluctantly shakes my hand, then turns towards the man and tells him not to tell a souls about any of this happening. He man agrees and asks for his money and I just laugh.