Chapter 12

Sin's P.O.V

I can't help but smile as Jeff and Jane shoot insults back and forth at each other. Smile is curled up on Ben and I's lap while I pet his head and back. Ben has his arm around my shoulders and my head is laying on his shoulder. Nat and Toby are conversing with each other, and from how they have been acting so far tonight, I think they like each other. I'll have to pry some answers out of her later tonight. Jeff and Jane are arguing about something. I think it started about who was better at their aim. I wasn't paying attention to what aim they were talking about though... Everyone else is in the kitchen, talking or eating most likely.

I glance up at Ben and my smile somehow manages to get bigger. I still can't believe that he actually asked me that. It made me so happy when he did.

What if he didn't mean it? What if he just asked so you would shut your whiny mouth?

My smile instantly drops. He wouldn't do that... Would he? No, what am I saying? He wouldn't do that.

Are you sure about that? I mean, how well do you even know him? Remember what we talked about earlier? They might not be what you think...

Don't you think I know that? And even if they are what we discussed, I would like to be happy for now. Even if it is just for now. And I am sure about that. He seemed so sincere when he asked me. And I know him enough to know that he is better than what you are saying.

I start thinking about when he asked me that question. A smile makes its way back into my face. It was so sudden but so great...

*2 Hours Earlier*

"But, uh, w-will you, ugh... Why am I so nervous?" He stutters out, a slight blush taking over his cute face. I giggle, and his blush darkens.

"Come on, spit it out." I laugh out, a smile on my face. He takes a deep break, then looks me in the eye with a more serious face on. He says nine words that make me smile from ear to ear.

"Sin, will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes you idiot." I say, before tackling him in a hug. He laughs before wrapping him arms around me to return the favor. We stay like that for a little while before a voice snaps us out of it.

"Are you guys dead? Both of you have been in there for a little while. Are you going to answer me?! That's it, I'm coming in!" Nat quickly says, throwing open the bathroom door and screaming once she sees us. "Oh my gosh, does this mean that both of you are a thing?! Dear Zal- God, please let it mean you're a thing!"

Ben and I chuckle at her fangirling before calming her down. "We aren't a thing yet, but we are going to go out on a date and see what happens." I say, letting out a chuckle. She nods, and grabs our hands, pulling us out of the bathroom. "C'mon, everyone's waiting!"

I talked, laughed and smiled with everyone, feeling surprisingly at ease. It felt nice, talking to people and being somewhat friends with them. I liked it.

Ben and I held hands, cuddled and hugged. It seemed almost too good to be true. It feels like noting could ruin the happiness I'm feeling right now. But, knowing life, something will happen. Wether it's today, tomorrow, a week, a month or year from now, something is bound to happen to take me off of this high.

After a while of talking, I hear a scratch at the door. I excused myself and went to answer it. The culprit of the scratch was Smile, whom I had completely forgotten about to be honest. He wasn't cover in blood, surprisingly, but his fur way all over the place. Pixel came in right behind him, looking disheveled as well. I guess they were roughhousing outside this whole time. They were slightly wet, but mostly dry since the rain had stopped a little while ago.