Chapter 5

Hi, THIS IS A CHAPTER! KEEP READING! Okay, now that I hopefully have your attention, I have one thing to say.... THANK YOU! Thank you for 200 reads! And thank you to everyone who has read and still is reading this book! Now, back to the story!

(Sin's P.O.V)

What are they doing here?

Nat and Ben are sitting in the living room, doing something. I stopped paying attention a few minutes ago.

Nat had said that they are just here to say hi. But it looks like Ben would rather be somewhere else. So... What do I do? They are talking. I'm sitting in front of them, so if I try to slip away, then they will see me. I could go to sleep, but I don't wanna!

"So." I say, making them look at me. I just fiddle with my hands awkwardly, "Do ya'll want to go play some video games?"

As soon as I say it, I think I see Ben's ears perk up.

"Uhh, no. sorry, but we should get going." Nat says, standing up.

"Wait! But, don't you want to spend sometime with Sin? Since you just reunited and all." Ben says, obviously wanting to play video games.

"I do, but we need to get home. Dad's going to be waiting for us." She says.

"Slen- Dad's not going to be home until 8:30. It's only 3:25." He argues, obviously knowing he won the argument.

"Fine, we can stay for awhile." She says and starts walking upstairs, to my room. Ben follows behind her.

"Ben, Nat, do ya'll want some snacks or something?" I yell behind me, walking to the kitchen.

"Yeah! Ben will help you!" I hear Nat say. I hear an 'I don't wanna!' From BEN and a 'I don't care, you will!' Followed by a loud smack from Nat.

I hear Ben's loud foot steps, reminding me more of stomps, coming down the stairs and into the kitchen. Wow, he sure looks happy. Nothing like a glare and a scowl says ' I'm a happy camper'!

"Okay, what do ya want?" I question, being my weird self. He looks a little taken aback.

"Uhh... What do you have?" He asks.

"Cheesecake, cookies, cake, donuts, crackers, cheese, popcorn, chips, cheese-nips, cheese-its, gold fish, flaming hot Cheetos, smoothies, ice cream, beef jerky, pudding, jello, candies of all sorts, vanilla wafers, or we could order pizza. Over all, I have a loooot of stuff to choose from." I say, not caring that I sound fat from all the food I have.

"PIZZA! Uh, please." He says, the last part coming out more a question than an request.

Yes!!! I wanted him to say that, although I also kind of wanted some lavender cheesecake. I love food. Which reminds me, I should go ahead and feed Smile some more food so I don't have to do it later.

"Okay, one second." I say, walking over to the refrigerator and pulling out a bloody, raw steak.

"Smile! More food!" I yell, and instantly hear foot steps coming towards the kitchen. Almost 3 seconds later, I see Smile sitting in front of me with puppy dog eyes.

"Here you go Smile." I say and toss the food at the floor in front of him. He jumps at it like it's his pray and tears the thing apart. I pat him on the head and retract my hand before he bites me.

I walk over to the sink and start washing the blood off of my hands with my black cherry soap.

"Okay, Ben, what kind of pizza do you want?" I ask, turning around and seeing Ben staring at Smile. I dry my hands and walk over to Ben and shake him. He snaps his head toward me, eyes wide.