Chapter 22

Sin's P.O.V

Standing in front of this weird gate thingy that looks like two trees, I have no clue what to think. The stumps appear normal from afar, but once you get closer, you can notice the black engravings scratched onto the stumps, some even including the CreepyPasta symbol, a circle with a X crossed over it.

"Well, go ahead." Nat gestures towards it, like I have a clue what to do. Raising an eyebrow, I step back, shaking my head at the thought. I have no clue what this thing even is! Why the heck would I walk through it?

"I don't know where to go, why would I? I've never even seen this stump before, and even if I did, what person in their right mind would walk in between two demonic looking stumps!" I exclaim, throwing my hands up. Liu stares blankly at me while Nat grumbles, looking as if she forgot to do something.

"Yeah, I probably should've told you where we're going, huh?" She says, rubbing the back of her neck with her hand. "You probably won't be able to take us there yourself anyways, since you haven't been where we're going..." She mumbles, walking towards Liu and I.

"No, really? I could've swore that I knew where we we're going!" I say, overly using my sarcasm to prove my point.

"Shut up. It's not my fault Slender was 'Too Busy' to come and do this himself, I bet he isn't even doing anything!" She partially yells, immediately getting shushed by Liu, who has looked grumpy ever since he came to get me this morning.

"Shut up. Do you want to attract the others?! Who knows where they are right now!" He softy shouts, earning a surprised look from Nat  and I. It's the first thing he says to us this entire day, and it's packed with a whole lotta attitude.

"What crawled up your hole and died?" Nat laughs, ignoring his previous comment and being as loud as possible. He winces, shushing her again.

"Did you not hear what I just said! Be quiet! And nothing's wrong with me." He whisper shouts again, not convincing Nat nor me.

"Fine, I'll be quiet, but only if you tell me what's wrong." She says, raising an eyebrow at him. I nod in agreement, making eye contact with Liu for a split second before he looks away, eyebrows cinching together.

"Nothing is wrong Natalie, we need to -"

"What are you talking about Liu?! What do we need to do?!" Nat yells, throwing her arms around with no set pattern. Liu grabs his forehead, face contorting with pain. I rush over to him, grabbing him before he collapses, only for him to shove my hands away. Shocked, I open my mouth to tell Nat to stop it, only for get cut off by Liu himself.

"SHUT UP!" Liu yells, and the whole forest seems to go quiet. Nat stops, hands frozen mid air. I gape at Liu, who's glaring at Nat. She recovers, smirking, taking a threatening step forward.

"And what if I don't?" She smirks, hand itching towards her pocket. I take a step back, eyeing the two. Liu, who is now Sully I guess, growls, pouncing towards Nat while pulling his weapon out of his jacket pocket. Nat rushes towards him, doing the same. They both almost flicker out of their humanoid covers into their natural selves, their CreepyPasta selves.

I jump back, watching them clash together in beautifully synced madness. Dodges and blows almost perfectly timed, all while the competitive gleams in their eyes never falter.

A rustling in the bushes catches my attention, drawing my eyes away from the fight. I freeze, barley making out a figure in the bushes.

"Nat, Liu, there's something in the bushes!" I yell towards them, but they continue fighting, as if they didn't hear me. I repeat myself, louder than before, only to be cut off by something reaching out and yanking me back towards it. I scream, only to get pressed into a chest.