Family advice

It was currently afternoon and Kevin had ignored his father and brother's calls. Matter of fact he ignored everyone because he couldn't think straight, he couldn't operate right. He managed to convince Fiona to take his phone but it was more to track her than it was to communicate with her because he still had her number from before. Considering he had not exactly forgotten about her, he could call her at any time he just preferred not to.

Fiona stuck in Kevin's mind like gum sticking on thick hair. She just wouldn't leave. He took longer than usual to get her in bed because he saw she was a bit more than her appearance and he had never been so attracted to a woman's personality before which is why he cut her off quicker than he preferred. Just like he said, it is his work he wants to focus on. But not anymore..

Unfortunately for him, Fiona threw his phone in the nearest trash can she could find, he found that out when he tried to track the phone and he found it before anyone else did, luckily. She really didn't want anything to do with him, but she carried his child, there's not much she can do.

His office door suddenly flew open and in comes his brother, his blue eyes showed he was fuming with rage as much as Fiona was. Everyone was suddenly mad at him? What now!

"Kevin!" Kevin groaned as he rubbed his temple out of irritation.

"God, what now?" He asked with a bored expression.

"Dad and I have been calling you non stop, we had a potential business opportunity and you ignored us all morning. Luckily, the stock buyer is still willing to meet tomorrow, where the hell were you? Phillip said you'd call in 20 minutes but you didn't you-" Julien stopped when he noticed his brother's state.

He was no longer wearing his tie, his shirt was unbuttoned from the neck to his upper chest and the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up. His long hair was disheveled as if he just woke up as some of it covered his forehead showing that he had been running his hands through it. A glass of whiskey stood at his desk as his face showed annoyance.

"Damn, who died?" He says.

"I have a kid on the way." Kevin couldn't find a way to sugarcoat it or even hesitate to say this because either way his family will have to know. He just said it bluntly with no other explanation needed.

"Wait really? Congrats man! With who? Daniella? It was Jamie wasn't it? Oh no you haven't seen Jamie in a long time. Was it L-" Kevin cut his brother's guessing game short.

"With Fiona." He says.

"Fiona? I don't know any Fiona. Is she popular? From out of town? She's an upcoming model? We both know your type is a model." He said casually teasing him ad he took a seat. All anger faded, he was now being his usual annoying Kevin till he breaks for the fun of torturing his older brother.

Kevin usually spoke about his hookups but he couldn't share his time with Fiona with anyone. Mostly because for a hookup, he spent more time with her than he did hooking up with her which wasn't his usual forte.

"She's a student at NYU. Remember the students that were here on an internship program a month ago?" He says. True to say the internship program wasn't set up by Kevin but his company had invested in it. It was set up by his brother.

"Holy shit you impregnated a student?!" Julien started laughing his ass off at the news, I mean since when did his brother just randomly hookup with a student?

Kevin sighed and even though he wanted to regret his decision, he couldn't find it in himself to. He couldn't regret his time with her because she was somehow different but he knew very well he didn't want to be with her. His family might just force him to be now though.