Spanish Fiona

Two days with Fiona were the fastest two days Kevin had ever had to live. She stayed for the next two days because time to move was not easy for her but now it was a Friday, the day before the charity event which is also an art exhibition that he had asked her to accompany him to. It is also the day before she moves out of their home and out of his life, as his lover of course.

Even now he was not sure of his feelings between Peppa and Fiona but he knew one thing, him and Fiona living separately was the worst thing that could happen, they would have two learn to coparent in different locations with a child that is hardly even four months. That's a decision they haven't been able to talk about since neither of them knew how to communicate anymore. Kevin had given Fiona some space to sleep since their breakup a few days ago. He never goes where she goes and he always made sure to leave before she does or come back later than she does, to prevent any awkward moments.

The only problem with this was that he spent less time with his son and he gave his help more work than she usually does. He hated every moment of it but he felt it's something he owed her. Fiona had also been having problems with their breakup, besides the obvious hurt and loneliness because she no longer saw Kevin much, she had something to ask Kevin.

His decision would either make her have to be forced to stay or be a very rare occurrence to her own son and the second part was definitely not an option for her. Which is why currently, she had just taken her usual shower after work and was sitting in the living room, watching her sleeping baby in the stroller as she softly rocked it back and forth.

Unexpectedly, a new presence enters the room making her turn to the person. Her eyes were caught with that of brown ones, brown ones that did not seem to be in a good mood. The awkwardness was there but aside from that, Fiona noticed something in Kevin's eyes. He looked tortured, he looks angrier and he looked like he could strangle a person which is why she fought with herself in asking this question but there was no other day than this one.

She expected the worst so much that she didn't even bother to pack her bags.

"Hi." She says to him, breaking the trance he seemed to be in.

"Hi." He says absentmindedly. "I uh.. got your text. Is everything alright?"

Fiona was so distracted by the day she forgot she had already texted him during lunch that they had to talk after work but she expected to be waiting till later for him to come back from his work. He never replied.

"Yes! Yeah, I wanted to talk but are you okay?" She couldn't stop herself from asking that question, as much as she had made her decision clear, she still loved and cared for him regardless.

"Yeah, just a busy day. My mind is here now." He takes a seat on the chair next to her sofa.

"I wanted to ask about our.. soon to be living arrangement. Coparenting and stuff."

"Right, that won't be easy with a new born." He says. Then they both got quiet again.

"Look, if I have to live with Lola, I don't think I can keep driving here to see Storm and back after work everyday."

"You want Storm to meet her?" He asks.

"Well I mean.. she is my-" She paused as she remembered how this whole saga even started, it started with the mention of her sister now she was too scared to bring her up again.

"It's okay." Kevin says.

"What?"

"He's also your child Fiona, if you believe she's ready, then I am with you. Besides, I trust anyone you trust." His eyes were on hers as he spoke.