Sealed The Deal

It was a Sunday morning, the sun was shining through the windows of the motel as we were happily about to hit the road. Happily is a strong word considering we were actually both miserable and had gotten our hearts broken once more. It was so normal that we didn't even cry about it this time. We just talked about it, watched a sad movie, cried to it and slept.

Does it matter if we cry? Will it fix anything? We just decided to move on with our lives. Peppa would get over the sneaky cheater and manipulator that will be nothing more than that and I would get over the disgusting childish rich boy with no morals but only valued himself. Not to mention I had finally called and told my parents, they called me the same things Kevin called me. They said I was loose and I can't keep my legs closed and will never be allowed back in my home ever again. Basically, I was now homeless.

After taking our bags, Peppa called our cab which she started filling our backpacks in whilst I went to check us out. As I was heading outside, I somehow felt a small movement on my abdomen but I put it in the back of my mind. I assumed it was hunger or something since we planned to eat on the way. It's too early for any movement anyway.

I was dressed in blue loose jeans and a flowery top this time. I wore white sneakers to ready me for the long road and my hair wasn't tied once again.

My morning was ruined the moment I went outside, the smell of him covered the whole place before I could even see him.

"Oh for heaven's sake." I groaned as I saw the familiar black mustang parked in front of our hotel, shocking many if I may add. He calmly leaned against it in front of our cab as he crossed his arms waiting for me to come out.

He stood there elegantly like he owned the place of which I wouldn't be too shocked if he bought it too. He was dressed in casual today unlike the business suit he had on yesterday. He had glasses to cover his eyes but you could see it from a mile away he didn't want to be here, so why the hell was he here?

I stood by the entrance, arms crossed as my eyes met him, I wasn't sure his eyes were on mine since he had glasses on but I felt his gaze. I walked up to him ignoring the eyes of people around us.

"What are you doing?" I whisper shouted as soon as I was close enough seeing that there were already people taking pictures and staring at us. Really?!

"I'm not allowing you to leave with my child, Fiona." He didn't bother to whisper as he looked down at me but his voice was low enough to be only heard by me and him. At this moment I wanted to scream cusses at him and throw the backpack I had in my hand out of anger but I couldn't, I was trapped. The hell does he mean "allow me"?

"How did you even know we're here? Actually it doesn't matter, you're gonna put Peppa in this whole saga. Bad publicity will risk her scholarship." I said of which he turned his head to see a blonde haired Peppa unsure of what to do standing next to the taxi.

He caught me off guard when he did something I would've never expected him to do. An action I was not ready for. His arm snaked its way my waist pulling me closer that I had to put my hands on his chest. As I wasn't getting this, I tried to squirm out of his grasp but he was too strong for me. Darn it!

"Then let's make a deal." He whispered back, his lips to my ears making it look like we were embracing each other like lovers.

My heart was hammering in my chest as he held me captive whilst he explained his deal to me. While his mouth spoke next to my ear, my eyes met with Peppa's who had a questioning look. A bunch of people who watched the interaction also.

Meanwhile in his arms, I was being blackmailed not like how they thought. Kevin asked me to stay so we figured this out together and in compensation he will fly Peppa back to New York, without me, first class. I did not have much of a choice, I was too exposed to slap him even though my hand wanted to so bad. It dawned on me at that moment that my life was now going to be public, people already know I associated with Kevin, even if I leave I will get hell for it, so I agreed.