A game of doubt

Kevin and I haven't exactly had a normal conversation since we left Lola. We came back to a very empty house, while it is very unusual for the house to feel so empty, it's actually nice. I mean it's not exactly noisy since there's only three of us in this whole mansion, the void of Storm not being here is noticeable. Jasmine and him will come back later today so we have this place to ourselves.

For hours..

Kevin and I are alone for hours...

"You want to watch something or?" I ask when he comes back downstairs from changing his clothes.

He changed from his workwear to a white T-shirt and grey sweat shorts. His body fits the t-shirt perfectly and so does his short. I haven't seen his legs in a long time and it's mostly because he is not a short wearing person. Honestly, everything on his body is hot but the sweat-shorts are even hotter.

"I haven't slept for over 24 hours but I'm not sleepy." His Marge body plops on the sofa right next to me. "I want to spend time with you, you know since we haven't been this alone in a while." He says pulling me closer to him and gives me a soft kiss.

"I'm not against that." I smile against his lips as I run my hands in his silky soft blonde hair.

We don't say any more words after as his eyes started to rake my face. Scanning every feature as if he can't get enough seeing the same face everyday. He is looking at me so intensely it feels familiar. The look of adoration, the concentration and the hand movement on my body whilst I do the same with my hands still in his hair. I notice his brown eyes are lighter than of a normal person with brown eyes. They have a yellow-ish color and they are glistening, it looks so magical.

He's beautiful, it's like I almost forgot his beauty because of the change of feelings my pregnancy gave me. One minute I hated his existence, the next, it's only his existence I needed. Gosh pregnancy is exhausting.

"I love you." I find myself whispering the words out without thinking. I didn't expect myself to say the words but I did and I mean it. I mean it because they are random and I just felt like I had to tell him.

"I love you too baby." He replies lower than his usual voice that it was almost inaudible. My chest heats and my body turns into mush it's by hearing that. He loves me. He's never said that and I never said it too but now, it feels so really.

Our lips meet each other once more, in soft savored movements but it does not the least feel enough so I pull him closer and he does the same with me. The next thing we know the kiss deepens and now it feels more needing and demanding. His tongue dances with my own, I am tasting every single inch of him and he tastes like a donut he just ate a few moments ago at lunch. Like good a sweet chocolate. I love chocolate, just like I love him.

Pulling each other still doesn't feel enough for me, I want him as close as possible heck, my body is on fire aching for his touch. It's aching for him to cool it down with his magical hands. Which is why I eagerly pull him into me when he pushes my body gently onto the couch. My back meets the soft surface, the kiss never breaking as I wiggle and hold on to him as much as I can.

The feel of something warm and hard against my leg is all my body needs for me to release the needy moan just from the idea that all of that could be inside me right now. I need him inside me, I am fucking horny I swear I start to see stars. A groan escapes him as his lower body starts to rub against my own, his large hands grip my hips to move in syncs with his. We're basically dry humping right now. These clothes need to come off.

My hands move from his hair to his neck, my left hand wastes no time to roam on his chest fisting and tugging onto his Tshirt. He breaks the kiss and moves them to my jaw, his hips never stopping the movement and with the way he's moving them, he's reminding me just how mind-blowing it feels to have him fuck me and I haven't done that in so long.