Apology Kisses

Kevin and Peppa were quite disappointed and in disbelief that Fiona wasn't exactly fond of the new place. Not that Fiona didn't like it and didn't appreciate Kevin's effort but it was like a slap to the face to remind her of the one thing she dreaded and was trying hard not to think about.

"I don't get how that's wrong?" Kevin says unsure of what to do at Fiona suddenly being mad at him.

"Kevin, you bought a huge house under my name without consulting me first, that's what's wrong! I didn't buy this you did." Fiona explains.

"But it's for baby Storm." Peppa joins in.

Peppa loves the luxury of this place and she loves the luxury of Kevin's life so she never disagreed to help him arrange this little scheme of theirs because she was also benefiting from it.

"Peppa, I want to work to buy myself a house. Matter of fact all of this..." Fiona gestures moving her hands around in the air to point out the house and Kevin. "Is wrong. You and I is wrong. I wanted to buy a house with my husband or my fiancé not with you! Instead you give me a child, make me depend on you and now you're making it worse!"

Even Fiona couldn't believe her outburst. She hadn't meant to say it like that but it's words she has kept for months. It's something she kept in her heart for so long that it took one thing to make her so angry she got it out.

Kevin was hurt even deeper at her words. He knew she didn't want him and he knew how she felt about him because he had heard her and Julian talk the other day. He thought if he tried by all means to make her happy and get her anything she wants and needs then she could forgive him not just verbally. He knew she hadn't forgave him but at least the house would be a way to show her that they are partners in the journey.

He bought the house a month before Fiona gave birth because his business was getting better and bigger deals because of the conference they had with her. Most of his business associates finally saw him as more than a playboy whose new in the business world but as a responsible man so he made a lot of money.

The reason he bought the house was because Peppa told him of how much Fiona dreamed that she would be a successful woman and when she's ready she would settle down, have a baby with a man who she and him own half of everything because they trust and love each other. They build this empire for their child and all the cheesy stuff people dream of. Such innocent dreams changed by a simple mistake. His first thought was that since he gave her a child, it's better if he gave her a house.

Of course he didn't want his son to live in a stupid hotel, he also had family plans but he hadn't made them because this is not how he expected his life to turn out but he loved every moment of it.

"Fiona he's trying to be there for you." Peppa's voice was low as she defended.

Fiona saw the silence and hurt in Kevin's eyes before she disappeared back to the front entrance, needing some air.

Both Peppa and Kevin sighed in disappointment.

"She's right, I should've talked to her first." Kevin takes a seat on the couch in front of the TV. He aggressively takes the remote to turn off the love island series that Peppa had been watching.

Peppa walks towards him and brushes his arm in order to help him calm down. Though she also wanted to check on Fiona, both people were her friends now and at this moment Fiona was wrong. Kevin only wanted what's good for her and their son yet she reacted irrationally.

"It's not your fault. I'll talk to her, I'm sure she's just mad for other reasons." She says soothingly.

Kevin took another sigh as he moved his long hair out of his face to look at Peppa. He smiles at her as he feels himself calm down. Peppa returns his smile whilst her hand was still brushing his arm mindlessly but then the unexpected happened.