Motherly love

"Are you just a hot rich guy magnet?" Amarylis won't stop asking about my interaction with Greyson.

Turns out he was definitely and shamelessly checking me out, everyone in the office saw it and I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping it will not be on the internet soon. And just like that, my day is ruined, and oh by a freaking man.

"Did he really hit on you? He never hits on anybody, or I guess not on his staff." Peppa says. I don't even bother commenting or replying to them about their dick of a boss because they think this is such a great thing when in all honesty, I hate him. His words hurt me to the very end, so much that it makes me think if this is how people view me. And so I focus on the road instead.

Of If I don't think it, I won't feel it.

"I thought he had a girlfriend." Amarylis speaks again in the back seat. Well, she's currently poking her head in between I and Peppa's seats so she's not really in the back. She's right next to my ear.

See? This makes things worse because I can already see the headlines. They will put up something about him taking an interest in Kevin's girlfriend or something like that or his baby mama or whatever tittle they decide to give me this time. They will also think in some home wrecking man stealer after knowing he has a girlfriend too.

Although I can't help the sting of thinking he has a girlfriend but he's still a dick so why am I even thinking about it?

I just sigh in response.

"No no, I think I overheard him on the phone say Victoria isn't his girlfriend this time." Peppa replies to Amaryllis as I park by a calm restaurant. The two have been conversing and having the time of their lives by talking about my misfortune.

"You've been at this place for what a month and you know the latest gossip?" I decide to add in so they don't catch up to my fallen mood.

"Technically, Amaryllis knows the gossip. She's my plug." I roll my eyes with a smile before we get out of the car. Amaryllis holds a mischievous smile, I don't even want to know who her source is.

I'm absolutely starving and annoyed so I better get some good macaroni.

We have our lunch peacefully and had some fun with getting to know each other for about 45 minutes before the girls have to go back to work. Amaryllis is actually very cool. She's really funny I'll give her that but most of all, she really is up to speed with the latest gossip in their workplace and the internet. She's been working at Royal Shadows for almost 6 years now, she's 28 and single.

She told me that last bit of information so just incase one of the Williams brothers happens to be looking. I mean I know Julian is single, I don't know much about Kane, I haven't seen him in months. If she's looking for a little gay experience, Jasmine left town a few weeks ago unfortunately so I don't know anything about no one. I just know I'm in love.

Although Greyson's annoying face has been painted in my mind ever since I met him. He is truly gorgeous, from how his dark grey suit complemented his caramel skin to his very curly hair. His eyes seductive either by the way he was looking at me or the way he is. The way he elegantly stood in front of me and towered over me. His voice, oh my goodness.

It's such a shame all that came out those perfect lips of his was a sack of bullshit and stupidity. They can't all be winners, I am glad I'm with Kevin and not him.

Returning home after dropping the girls back at their work is daunting. Being at an office reminded me of something I had been ignoring for a while. I miss being busy. I wish I didn't have to put my whole life on halt. I love my family, I love that I get to say I have a family of my own but so many things are missing. So many experiences, I constantly feel guilty when I see people my age doing exactly what I had planned to do at this stage of my life.