Greyson-Jackass

Rumors about Kevin and Peppa finally passed and people are concentrated on something else now. Something new. I had distracted myself in the past two months by doing my daily schedule as perfectly as I could. Yes, it's been a month and I lost about 8 pounds because of my dedication to the gym and morning runs. Sometimes I'd take Storm on a little walk on a stroller with me.

Speaking of Storm, my baby boy is growing up so fast! His hair finally came in and he is a little blonde like his father. Blonde with blue eyes? My little boy is going to be so beautiful! He even dances now, he's such a happy baby oh but I know he'll soon crawl, he can even sit up now and when he does crawl, that's when problems will start.

Kevin and I went on a few dates here and there and Peppa kept asking me the obvious, questions. "Why don't you wear something short and strut those legs?" I can't exactly answer her. I want to tell her so bad but she will make me feel bad about feeling bad about myself and I might lose all inspiration to do this.

But in my relationship however, I'm pretty happy. Especially today because last night, last night was so good I'm tempted to make another Storm but I'm definitely being safe now. I mean, it was painful because it felt like breaking my virginity again but it got bearable and let me tell you when it did, I was on cloud nine. Or more like on cloud Kevin, I really did forget how amazing sex with Kevin is. Now that it's back, I'm afraid I'll have to stop myself from jumping his bones.

My everyday schedule however is perfect and I wasn't about to lose that. It might've changed since Kevin went back to work but I'm still okay with it.

-Wake up at 5 am, do my usual skin care routine.
-Go jogging at 5:30 am for at least an hour or two if I can.
-Come back by 6:30/7:00 am and check on Storm.
-Take a shower if baby isn't awake, make breakfast for both of them him if he is until his father is awake so I can then shower.
- Shower strictly BEFORE Kevin leaves for work. Because I can't shower knowing my son isn't looked after.
- Clean up when Kevin leaves, doesn't take much since he does clean up after himself most of the time.
-Take Storm to his grandparents at 9 am because they are our unpaid babysitters and they don't mind.
-Visit Lola for three hours to check up on her.
-Go to the Gym after visiting Lola, very important on the list.
-Usually Kevin picks him up but, pick up Storm after gym.
-Be home by four pm so I can shower, watch a little series and start cooking at 6 pm.
-Do it all over again the next day.

Damn I am a busy woman for someone without a job. Peppa has been doing great at work because she said she finally adjusted. She reported the behavior of her coworkers once she got enough of their bullying and her boss ensured it's not repeated. Some people in the workplace do hate her but she says he didn't exactly say who reported because she wasn't the only newbie at the job and she wasn't the only harassed person there. Her new work friend, Amarylis had the same problem too.

Today she told me she forgot to bring lunch and her wallet so she could buy lunch so I'm currently driving one of Kevin's cars, a dark grey Range Rover that I happen to like. Yes, I finally got my license and now I'm driving myself! Kevin still doesn't like the idea of having Storm in the backseat but I might've buttered him into considering it since I wanted to actually get used to driving.

As I arrive at Peppa's workplace, I head straight for the receptionist. I am dressed in a white tennis skirt that shows my now beautiful thighs perfectly, although I'm also wearing some white knee length stockings. A nice sweater that also almost hides most of the skirt, it is military green and accommodates me to the weather perfectly. Since it's winter now but it hasn't fully snowed in Miami. A white shirt underneath, making sure the collar is visible. I paired my outfit some military cowboy boots to match and put on some green sunglasses so the color patterns still go together. I hold my favorite a black sling bag over my shoulder. And yes, it's Gucci and my lovely boyfriend bought it for me.