Welcome to Our Casa

I woke up again with the soothing brushes of a hand on my back. A wonderful smell and a very warm but somewhat hard and soft pillow under my face and chest, and abdomen. It's a rather large pillow. Mhh I love this pillow so much I bring it closer. The pillow suddenly moves and vibrates at my action, a sound of laughter aligning with the vibrations. My eyes snap open when I remember I did not sleep on a pillow last night. Or in a bed, wait was it last night? And I have a child??

I tried to quickly get myself up but instead I'm softly pinned back down and held in place.

"If you move too much you're gonna hurt yourself." Kevin states as he tries to make little movements to get me in a seating position.

Oh right, I have a child. That I made. With a man named Kevin. Oh my God I have a child that I made! Yayyy I have a baby that I made!

"What time is it?" I ask yawning as soon as he removed himself from the couch.

"It's almost 9 pm baby mama." I almost jumped at a new voice behind me.

There was Julian with his brown hair that was now short and styled perfectly. He was holding what seems to be some.. mmhhh cheese. That's the first thing I smelled.

"I made some Mexican food." He states. Kevin was still stretching and he seemed like he also had fell asleep.

"He had people make and deliver some Mexican food." Kevin corrects.

"Well, they wouldn't have made and delivered it if I hadn't paid them to now would they?" He asks cheekily.

I laugh at the two as I take the food and start eating. It felt like I hadn't eaten in so long though I know I did. Kevin leaves us alone saying he was going to check on Storm.

"So, feeling any better?" Asks Julian as soon as he joins me in eating.

"Did you get new shoes? Something looks different." I say changing the topic to show he was asking me a stupid question.

"Okay okay, you're not better I get it." He says putting his hands up in mock-surrender. I give him a scowl of annoyance.

"I have a question though." He says. His expression seemed serious now so I gave him my full attention waiting for his question.

"Are you and Kevin ever getting back together?" He asks. I had not expected that question at all. "You know as his brother, I guess I want to know if you two are willing to work it out, for the sake of Storm." He adds.

"I care about Kevin, more so than ever but I won't do some thing I'm not comfortable with just because we have a child together. It's stupid, maybe, but I guess I don't see me letting myself fall for him again. The heartbreak was too much for me to risk going through that again." I gave him an upfront and honest answer.

Another reason I was mad at Kevin was because just like any normal girl I wished my first ever real heartbreak would be from breaking up with someone I've been through a lot with, not hurting because my love for a person was so one sided. He didn't love me when I genuinely wanted him, I can't trust if he is being truthful now. The risk included Storm now so it's not one I'm willing to take.

"I guess you're right. Not every relationship has to work, choosing yourself first is important now that you're a mother." He says. I've never seen Julian so serious, I know he's told me many times that he likes me and Kevin together but every one of those times it didn't matter because he was just joking around as he usually does. This time he was serious.

"The best solution right now for me is moving on. Taking care of my son and myself." I replied.

We later changed the topic and started catching up from the last two days I have been in hospital. I can't believe people are so eager to see Storm. Kevin told the whole family to keep quiet about it. Sure there were rumors but no one knows what Storm looks like yet and I agree with him to keep that a secret, they don't have to know.